Netflix is a popular on-demand streaming app around the world. This streaming app helps you stream all your favorite TV shows, movies, series, originals, etc. With little pay amount for a subscription, you can enjoy watching all the videos in it. Lucifer is one of the on-demand popular TV series originally aired on the FOX channel, and now it is streaming on the Netflix app. There are several ways to stream Lucifer without cables. It is possible to watch Netflix on Roku, Amazon Firestick, Chromecast, etc. You can also watch the Lucifer series through Netflix on Roku devices. So, in this article, we explain to you how to watch Lucifer on Roku.
What is Lucifer?
Lucifer is an American on-demand television series aired on FOX but now streaming on the popular Netflix app. Lucifer is an urban fantasy, mystery, horror, and crime series first aired on January 25, 2016. Tom Kapinos is the developer of this series. It has six seasons with 93 episodes. Nail Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenburg have created the characters taken from the comic book series “The Sandman.” This series focuses on Lucifer Morningstar, a beautiful and powerful angel cast out of heaven for betrayal.
Lucifer is tired of his life being a dutiful servant in Hell and decides to spend time on Earth to know more about humanity. So he decided to run away and chart a new life course by owning a club in Los Angeles. While partying in his Nightclub “Lux,” a shootout involves him, and a girl named Chloe leads him to become the consultant of LAPD. Being cynical, his partner Chloe makes him believe that there is some hope for humanity.
How to Watch Lucifer on Roku?
1. Head to your Roku Home screen.
2. Go to the Search bar and search Netflix.
3. Choose Netflix from the search result and click Add channel.
4. Wait until the app gets installed.
5. After installation, click on Go To Channel button and open the Netflix app.
6. Sign In with your Netflix account to Activate all your subscriptions.
7. In the Netflix app, click on the Search bar and search Lucifer.
8. From the search result, select Lucifer.
Enjoy watching the Lucifer series of Netflix on the Roku device with HD quality and high standard resolution.
Alternative method to watch Lucifer on Roku device
1. Connect your Roku device to your TV.
2. Sign In to your Roku account and choose the Manage account option.
3. Click Add channel with code option.
4. Now, type Netflix channels access code.
5. Now, again, select Add Channel option.
6. On the Roku device, select Settings > System > System Update > Check Now option.
7. Open Netflix and Sign In with your account to activate your subscriptions.
8. In the search bar of Netflix, search Lucifer.
Enjoy watching the on-demand Lucifer series through Netflix on Roku.
Related: Money Heist on Roku
Netflix subscription plans
- Its basic plan costs $8.99 per month.
- The standard plan costs $13.99 per month with HD quality.
- The premium plan costs $17.99 per month with Ultra HD quality.
Lucifer is an amazing thriller series. The first season was criticized for its story, but it has reached amazing growth from the next season. Although the fifth season was reported to be the last, in June 2020, the series was renewed for the sixth and the final series with 10 episodes which is said to premiere on September 2021. Enjoy watching Lucifer with your friends and family on Roku. Subscribe to your Netflix account, sign in to your account, and watch Lucifer on Roku with Hd quality and 1080p High resolution.