MHz Choice is a streaming service featuring new and exclusive international mysteries, dramas, and comedies. The streaming quality is excellent, with an English subtitle option as well. It is the 1st streaming service for foreign and international content. MHz Choice has a free 7-day trial which you can cancel anytime. You do not require any cable or satellite subscription to stream the service. As of now, MHz is only available in the U.S. and Canada. If you are a Roku user, you can add MHz Choice on your Roku and start streaming your favorite content.
Features of MHz Choice
Here are the features of MHz Choice:
- 2,000+ hours of international mysteries, drama and comedies.
- HD streaming videos
- Restart where you left off, no problem.
- Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast enabled devices.
- No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G.
How to Sign up for MHz Choice?
MHz Choice is a premium streaming service, so you will have to sign up if you want to watch the content. Then, follow the steps given below.
(1) On a web browser, visit the official website of MHz Choice. On the home page, click on the START FREE TRIAL option.
(2) Select the type of plan you want and under the Start your 7-day free trial section, enter your Email and Password.
(3) Under Payment details, enter your debit/credit card details and choose Start subscription.
(4) Within the 7-day Free trial date, you can cancel anytime.
How to Add MHz Choice on Roku?
MHz Choice is available officially on the Roku Channel Store.
(1) Press the Home button on your remote.
(2) Select the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home page.
(3) Choose the Search Channels option.
(4) Type MHz Choice using the virtual keyboard in the search bar.
(5) A list of suggestions appears. Select the MHz Choice app from the list.
(6) On the Channel info screen, Select the Add Channel button.
(7) MHz Choice will be added to your device.
(8) On the pop-up, tap the OK button to confirm.
How to Add MHz Choice on Roku Using Roku Website?
(1) Open the web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) In the upper right corner, you will see the Sign-in option. Sign in with your Roku account.
(3) After signing in, type in MHz Choice in the Search channels bar.
(4) Choose the MHz Choice app from the search list.
(5) Select Add channel to add MHz Choice to your Roku device.
(6) You will be able to stream MHz Choice on your device.
How to Activate MHz Choice on Your Roku device?
(1) Launch the MHz Choice app on your Roku device.
(2) Choose any program on-screen and attempt to play any episode. You will be taken to the login page.
(3)On the login page, choose either Log in with Activation link or Log in with a password.
(4) If you select Log in with a password, enter your email and password.
(5) If you select the Login with an Activation link, you will get an activation code.
(6) Go to MHz Choice website and enter the 4 digit activation code you see on your Roku device.
(7) If you have not logged in to your MHz Choice account, you will be prompted to log in.
Related: DirecTV Stream on Roku
These are the steps required to add MHz Choice on Roku. You can now watch your favorite mystery, drama, comedy on the Roku device. MHz Choice library mainly contains European drama, documentary, comedy, mystery from countries like France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, and other European countries. Add the channel to your TV and stream the content on the big screen.