Minnesota Vikings is a professional National Football League team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Their headquarters and practice facility is located in Eagan, MN at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center. It has a total of five practice fields, including an indoor one for regular practice in extreme weather conditions. The average ticket price to watch a Vikings game on a stadium will come around $311. You can watch the games live on your TV with the help of streaming devices like Roku, Chromecast, Smart TVs, and much more. If you are a Roku user, here is how to watch the Minnesota Vikings Game on Roku.
Features of NFL Application
NFL is a streaming service available on Roku to watch all the NFL games on-demand with a subscription. You can watch highlights of all games, news about the team or players, updates on matches, and more. You can also cast your screen to big TV using Roku as it is compatible with streaming. Some of the key highlights of the NFL are as follows.
- Live Content Access – You can unlock all the contents using premium and watch live matches, regular updates and many more.
- Multiple Devices – This app is compatible to access with multiple devices like Android, iOS and some streaming devices.
- HD Streaming – This helps to watch all the content in a High Definition so it gives a real immersive experience in a big screen.
If you would like to watch only the Minnesota Vikings game, the separate application is available on the Roku store and various Android and iOS.
How to Watch Minnesota Vikings Game on Roku
It is simple to add Vikings application on Roku using the Channel store. You can do so by following the steps.
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV using an HDMI port and turn it on.
2. On the home screen, scroll down to search for Streaming Channels using your remote.
3. Navigate to the search bar and type Minnesota Vikings.
4. From the suggestions, select the Minnesota Vikings app and click on the Add Channel option.
5. Once the app gets installed, click OK on the pop-up. Open the app after the installation process is over.
6. Finish the sign-in process with the login credentials.
7. The home screen appears. Choose your favorite content by clicking on it.
8. Enjoy all the exclusive Minnesota Vikings content on your Roku TV.
NFL Game Pass
Similarly, you can also watch NFL games content on a dedicated NFL app available on the Channel store. For this purpose, you need an NFL game pass. It costs around $100 for the entire season for a single installment. You can even pay in 4 monthly installments, which will cost around $30 per month.
Alternative Options to Watch NFL on Roku
There are plenty of streaming services on the Roku store to watch NFL games with several premium plans.
Hulu with Live TV
It offers 67+ Live channels and on-demand content for $55/month. You can install the Hulu app on Roku and start streaming your favorite Minnesota Vikings Game on your TV.
AT&T TV NOW
It offers 65+ channels and on-demand content, including super bowl games, for $65/month. It is one of the best streaming services to stream the NFL matches on your Roku TV.
It is a streaming service to watch live sports and tv channels for $55/month. FuboTV on Roku is a dedicated application to stream sports. So you can watch all your favorites on the TV.
It gives access to 31+ top TV channels, including movies and TV shows, for $30-45/month. In addition, you can watch the game on the Sling TV Channel on Roku.
You can enjoy NFL super bowl content and live tv channels for $50/month. YouTube TV on Roku is another best way to stream your favorite sports on the TV.
Choose a right package that meets your requirements and enjoy all the exclusive super bowl games on your Roku TV. Get ready to download the application and stay updated with fully packed NFL games. Because Roku is the one stop solution platform for all your needs.