While there are hundreds of online streaming apps that emerge every now and then, Mobdro has not lost its popularity. It is an Android app that brings you the best video streams available online. So, you can stream the videos at any time on your Android device. Besides streaming, Mobdro supports downloading videos that can be accessed offline. The bookmark feature of the Mobdro app will keep your favorite movies and streams organized. You can also access it anytime with ease by filtering them by topic or language. Being an Android-only app, Mobdro for Roku isn’t available officially. But, any Roku users can still get access to Mobdro contents on the Roku screen upon following this article.
Features of Mobdro
Get to know the salient features of Mobdro from below.
- With Mobdro, you can stream movies, TV shows, news, news, sports, and more.
- Further, it supports streaming videos from various channels within the app.
- All the videos available on Mobdro are of high quality, and you can effortlessly stream them on Roku TV.
- It also supports recommending videos to friends and others with one click.
- With the Mobdro premium version, you can stream videos without any ads.
Related: How to Install Terrarium TV on Roku?
Is it Possible to Watch Mobdro on Roku?
Yes. Mobdro is an Android streaming app, and it lacks official support on Roku Channel Store. However, with the help of the Android screen casting feature, you can easily stream the Mobdro app on Roku TV. Get down to know the procedure to watch Mobdro on Roku.
How to Watch Mobdro on Roku?
If you want to download and install Mobdro on Roku, then follow the procedure given below.
On your Roku,
#1. Initially, you should go to the Settings panel on Roku TV.
#2. Choose the Screen Mirroring option under System.
#3. On the next screen, click on Screen Mirroring Mode.
#4. Finally, select an option to let other devices cast to Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Mobdro to Roku from Android device
#1. On the Android device, you should allow third-party apk files. So, go to Settings at first.
#2. Enable the Unknown Sources from Settings.
#3. Now, open the browser on the Android phone.
#4. Go to mobdro official site and then click on Download the app button.
#5. Wait for Mobdro apk latest version to download on your device.
#6. After the installation, open the Mobdro app from the apps section.
#7. Head over to the Notification Panel on the Android device and click on Cast.
Note: Keep Roku and Android devices connected to the same WiFi.
#9. When the connection is established, Mobdro will start casting its contents from Android to the Roku player.
Related: How to Install YuppTV on Roku?
Screen Mirror Mobdro to Roku from PC
You can screen Mirror Mobdro to your streaming device from a PC; you can follow the steps below.
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Visit the official website of the BlueStacks and down the BlueStacks installer file.
3. Next, Open the BlueStacks Install File and install it on your PC.
4. Again, open a web browser and enter Mobdro APK File and search for the app.
5. From a reliable source, download the Mobdro APK File.
6. Next, launch the BlueStacks software on your PC.
7. Click on the Install APK Icon from the menubar to your right.
8. Select the Mobdro APK download on your PC and open it.
9. Now, the Mobdro app will be installed on your PC via BlueStacks.
10. Next, make sure you have connected your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
11. Press the Windows +K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
12. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
13. Now, launch the Mobdro app on your PC.
14. Play any content you want and watch it on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no way to download Mobdro on Roku TV.
You can screen Mirror the Mobdro app from the Android Smartphone and PC to your streaming device.