Morph TV is one of the best platforms to watch free movies on Roku. That means you can stream the latest movies and TV shows, along with thousands of other content for free. When streaming Morph TV, you need not worry about your streaming experience being ruined because the app is ad-free. Unlike other streaming applications, it provides you with a safe and secure environment to stream movies. Also, you can stream Morph TV on all devices, and now let us discover ways to watch Morph TV on Roku.
Features of Morph TV
- You can stream movies and TV for free.
- Morph TV is easy to use and has a unique user interface.
- It supports all types of video formats.
- It gives you a brief summary of the story, IMDB ratings, Cast, and more for each content.
- In Morph TV, no registration or subscription is required to stream content.
- It has subtitles in more than 20+ languages.
- It has content from different genres like Science Fiction, Adventure, Romance, Thriller, Fantasy, and more.
- Morph TV has a built-in video player and also supports external players like VLC, MX Player, and more.
- You can stream content in different quality like 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p.
How to Stream Morph TV on Roku
If you want to stream Morph TV on Roku, it is not possible since it is unavailable in the channel store. But you can use the screen mirroring on Roku function to mirror the Morph TV app from the Android or iOS Smartphone.
Pre-Requisite – Enabling the Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Click on the System option and select Screen mirroring.
3. Select Screen mirroring mode, and from the available options, choose either Prompt or Always allow.
4. Now, you can cast content from other devices on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Morph TV on Roku Using Smartphones
1. Connect your Roku and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On the Smartphone home screen, select Settings.
3. Click on Security, and under Device administration, enable Unknown sources.
4. Go back to the home screen and launch any web browser.
5. Look for Morph TV apk and download the apk file from a trusted website.
6. Install the apk file on your Smartphone and open the Morph TV apk.
7. Now, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
8. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
9. Select Allow on Roku in case of any permissions required.
10. Your Android Smartphone’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku device-connected TV.
11. Launch the Morph TV app and choose the content you want.
Finally, you can stream your favorites on your Roku device-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror Morph TV on Roku Using PC
1. Turn on your PC and launch any web browser you want.
2. Enter Morph TV apk on the search bar, and from the suggestion list, choose a trusted website.
3. Download the apk file of Morph TV on your PC.
4, Next, on your web browser, visit the official website of BlueStacks https://www.bluestacks.com/.
5. Select Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
6. Open the BlueStacks file and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks on your PC.
7. Once the installation is over, open the BlueStacks app.
8. Sign in with your Google account and on the right-side toolbar, select the Install apk icon.
9. Select the Morph TV apk file and click on Open. The app will be installed on your PC.
10. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
11. Now, choose your Roku device from the pop-up window displayed on the right side of your screen.
12. Launch the Morph TV app from the BlueStacks and enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV shows on your Roku.
Alternatives For Morph TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Morph TV is free.
No, you cannot download Morph TV on your streaming device since it is unavailable on the channel store.
You can get Morph TV on Roku using the screen mirroring function.
The reason Morph TV is not working on Roku is due to
1. Morph TV server issues
2. Low internet connection
3. Outdated Morph TV app
4. Too much cache data