MovieBox on Roku is a media streaming app that streams a huge library of content for free. It has over 60000 on-demand movies and TV shows. In addition, you can access all the content offered by MovieBox without any subscriptions. Furthermore, MovieBox lets you download these movies to watch offline. You can stream all the content available on the MovieBox app in HD quality. So, MovieBox is one of the best platforms to watch free movies on Roku.
Features of MovieBox
The following are the features of MovieBox:
1. 4K Support: You can choose any of your favorite content and watch it in 4K resolution.
2. On-Demand Playback: You can watch the on-demand content whenever and wherever you want based on your choice.
3. User-Friendly Interface: With the intuitive User Interface, you can browse for your favorites and watch them anytime you want.
4. Add to your favorites: You can mark your favorites to access the content easily each and every time you launch the MovieBox app.
How to Watch MovieBox on Roku
Unfortunately, the MovieBox app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. However, you can find the MovieBox app on your Android device. So, you can use the in-built screen mirroring on Roku feature to mirror the MovieBox app from your Android devices like smartphones and tablets.
Screen Mirror MovieBox to Roku from Android Devices
Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network. Then, you can follow the steps below to mirror the MovieBox app.
1. Go to a browser on your Android device and search for MovieBox APK.
2. Choose a reliable source and download the APK file of MovieBox.
3. Next, open the Settings on your Android device and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
4. Open the MovieBox APK File and hit the Install button from the pop-up window.
5. Within a couple of minutes, the MovieBox app will be installed.
6. Once the installation is complete, tap on the Done button.
7. After that, go to the Notification Panel of your Android device.
8. Locate and tap on the Cast icon. Then, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
9. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
10. Launch the MovieBox app and mirror your favorite movies or TV shows to Roku.
Screen Mirror MovieBox to Roku from PC
Use the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC; you can install the MovieBox app. After that, you can mirror the contents from the MovieBox app to Roku from a PC.
1. Ensure that you have connected your Roku and PC to the same wifi network.
2. Next, open a web browser and go to the official website of BlueStacks. Then, download the BlueStacks installer file.
3. After downloading the BlueStacks installer file, open it and follow the on-screen prompts and install BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Again, on a web browser, search for the MovieBox Pro APK File and download it from a reliable source.
5. Now, launch BlueStacks and sign in to your Google Account.
6. Click on the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
7. Select the MovieBox APK File and open it.
8. The MovieBox app will be installed on your PC via BlueStacks within minutes.
9. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously to bring the Connect window.
10. From the Connect window, select your Roku device.
11. Once connected, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
12. Go back to the BlueStacks app and launch the MovieBox app.
13. Play any of your favorite movies or TV shows and mirror them to Roku.
Alternatives to MovieBox
Most of the content on MovieBox doesn’t have the necessary copyrights. So, it is advised to connect to a VPN before streaming on MovieBox Pro.
Yes, MovieBox is a free platform that offers popular movies and TV shows without any subscription.