If you are a movie buff, then it’s impossible that you aren’t aware of Movies Anywhere. Movies Anywhere is a single destination that brings you movies from various streaming platforms. With it, you don’t need to switch between many apps for watching movies since you’ll get all the movies at one stop. Movies Anywhere is available on the app stores of various devices and, luckily, on the Roku Channel Store also. So, all you have to do is follow the installation process to add the Movies Anywhere channel on your Roku device for enjoying loads of evergreens to recent blockbusters.
How Much is Movies Anywhere on Roku?
Signing up for Movies Anywhere is free. But, there are free as well as paid movies available on this site. There is no fixed price for paid content, and the cost differs for each film.
What’s on Movies Anywhere
- Movies Anywhere provides a very minimalistic and neat user interface.
- Users have the option to add their favorite movies to their collection.
- Movies Anywhere allows users to link multiple streaming platforms to their accounts.
- It easily sorts movies based on Genre, Director, Studio, Rating, etc.
How to Sign Up for Movies Anywhere
1. Visit the official website of Movies Anywhere on a browser.
2. In that, click on the Sign Up Now option provided at the top-right corner.
3. Now, the Signup screen opens up. Sign Up either with an e-mail id or Google/Apple account.
4. After signing in, connect your digital retailer (Apple TV, Prime Video, Vudu, Youtube, etc) accounts.
5. Now, your account gets created. You can access your profile provided at the top-right.
How to Get Movies Anywhere on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. On its Home screen, scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
3. In that, select Search Channels.
4. Type in, Movies Anywhere in the search tab and search for it. Then, select the app from the search results.
5. On its app page, click on Add Channel.
6. Wait till it gets downloaded and installed on your Roku device.
7. After it gets downloaded, click on the Go to Channel option and launch the app.
Alternate Way to Get Movies Anywhere on Roku
You can also download the Movies Anywhere app from the Roku Channel Store website. To do so,
1. On a browser, visit the Roku Channel Store website.
2. Select the Sign in option on the top right corner and log in to your Roku account.
3. After you get signed in, enter Movies Anywhere in the Search Channels box.
4. Now, the Movies Anywhere app gets suggested. Click on Details to open its app page.
5. Hit + Add channel on the Movies Anywhere app page.
6. That’s it! The app will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours. You can add the channel immediately if you update the Roku device’s Firmware.
How to Activate & Watch Movies Anywhere on Roku
To watch Movies Anywhere on your Roku device, you need to activate it on that particular device. Here’s how to do it.
1. First, launch the app downloaded on your Roku device and click on Sign In.
2. Then, under Choose a Sign In Method, click on Get Code.
3. An Activation code gets displayed on your TV along with an activation weblink (MoviesAnywhere.com/activate).
4. Now, open this weblink on any device’s browser and sign in to your Movies Anywhere account.
5. After this, enter the noted activation code in the displayed field and click on Activate.
6. After authentication, your Movies Anywhere app on your Roku device refreshes and takes you into your account.
7. Now, on the Movies Anywhere app’s home page, choose any movies you like to watch. Also, click on the My Movies tab at the top of the screen to get the movies from the platforms you have linked with Movies Anywhere.
8. After selecting any movie, watch it on your Roku device seamlessly.
How to Screen Mirror Movies Anywhere on Roku
Movies Anywhere is available as an app on the Google Play Store. You can download it on your Android device and screen mirror it to your Roku.
As a prerequisite,
- Enable Screen Mirroring on your Roku device.
- Connect your Roku and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the Movies Anywhere app and download it from the Play Store.
3. Meanwhile, click on the Cast option provided in the Notification Panel.
4. Now, a list of devices get displayed. Choose your Roku device and connect to it.
5. Then, launch the Movies Anywhere app and sign in to your respective account.
6. Within the app, play a movie of your choice and start watching it on your Roku-connected TV.
Users can get the Movies Anywhere app on Roku by turning on their Roku device and going to its Home Screen → Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search for Movies Anywhere → Click on Add Channel. Now, the Movies Anywhere app gets downloaded and you can watch it on your device.