Are you tired of paying subscription fees to streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and others in order to watch movies and TV shows? Then you might look into free streaming websites. Currently, there are numerous platforms that allow you to stream free movies on Roku. One such platform is MovieTube. This is a free streaming website where you can stream movies, TV shows, and more. It has content from different genres like Fantasy, War, Soap, Thriller, Reality, and more. It also has movies and TV shows from countries like Australia, France, Hong Kong, the USA, China, India, Korea, and more. Also, you can stream MovieTube on Roku.
MovieTube allows you to download the content for free. You can stream the content without any subscription or registration. It has more than 10,000+ titles of content. You can also watch the movie in great quality. It also gives you a detailed summary of each movie and TV show along with IMDB rating, Cast, and more.
How to Screen Mirror MovieTube on Roku
To watch movies and TV shows on Roku, use the screen mirroring feature on your device. Before you begin screen mirroring content, make sure that Screen Mirroring on Roku is enabled.
From Android Devices
You can follow the steps below to mirror MovieTube on Roku from Android devices like smartphones and tablet.
1. Make sure that both your Roku and Android devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Android device, open a web browser.
3. Input the official website of MovieTube and search for it. Next, choose any movie or TV show you want to watch.
4. Go to the Notification Panel, swiping your Android smartphone’s screen from up to down.
5. Tap on Cast, and from the available devices list, choose your Roku device.
6. Select Allow on your Roku when permissions are asked.
7. Now, the contents on your screen will be cast to Roku.
8. Choose the content you want and start streaming it on your Roku.
1. First, connect Roku to a wifi network. Then connect your PC device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. Launch a web browser and visit the official website of the MovieTube.
3. Go to the Action Center from the bottom right corner and click on the Connect tile.
4. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list and the contents on the screen will be mirrored to Roku.
5. Select the content and enjoy streaming it on your Roku.
From iOS Devices
1. Connect both the iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. After that, enable the AirPlay on Roku.
3. Open the Safari browser on your iOS device.
4. Then, visit the MovieTube’s official website and go to the Control Center.
5. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon and select your Roku device.
6. Click on Allow when permissions are asked to cast contents on Roku.
7. Select any content you want from the MovieTube and enjoy watching it on your Roku.
Alternatives for MovieTube
Frequently Asked Questions
No, MovieTube is not legal. This is because MovieTube includes some copyrighted content. This is why you require a VPN for Roku in order to stay out of legal troubles.
Yes, you can stream the content offered by MovieTube for free.