My5 is one of the popular media streaming services in the UK. It is streaming content from channels in the Channel 5 family. It was launched back in 2008. This includes Channel 5, 5STAR, 5SELECT, and the Paramount Network. Also, the My5 library is updated frequently with new content from other partner channels. So, you can always find new content in the channel. This includes BET, BLAZE, PBS America, Real Stories, Together TV, Discover Film, and Timeline. My5 streams this content for free on your device. You can add My5 on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and many other devices.
What’s on My5?
If you are curious on what to stream on My5, then here is a list of providers on My5.
- Channel 5
- Paramount Network
- PBS America
- Pluto Movies
- Pluto TV
- Real Stories
How to Add My5 on Roku?
My5 is available on Roku for download, and you can get it like any other channel on Roku. Follow these simple steps and add My5 on Roku.
1. Connect Roku to the HDMI port of the TV and turn it on.
2. On the home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, search for My5.
5. Also, pick the My5 channel from the search results.
6. On the app info page, click on the Add Channel button to initiate the download.
7. Press the OK button as the download finishes.
8. Launch the My5 channel from the home screen.
9. Start streaming the amazing shows from the app on your TV.
M5 streams all of its shows for free at any convenient time. You can watch the shows as long as they are available on the My5 app. However, My5 is available only in the UK at present. The My5 app is one of the ideal streaming apps with a lot of features for comfortable use. You can create Favorite lists and keep track of your streaming. Watch shows that can blow your mind with My5 on Roku.