MyFlixer on Roku is one of the free streaming platforms that offer up to 10000+ movies. Each user is eligible to watch and download the movies or TV shows anytime they want. You can also access the movies or TV shows in HD quality. The interface is quite intuitive, so you can browse your favorites at ease. Also, registration or sign-up is not required to access the MyFlixer platform. This helps you to discover fantastic movies, documentaries, and TV shows through it.
Important Note: The MyFlixer contains some pirated content that is against the law. We rokuguru.com doesn’t support or promote such kind of illegal activity. And this article is only for information purposes. So, it is advised to connect to a VPN on Roku while accessing pirated content. Also, you can try legal streaming services like Hulu, Sling TV, Philo, and more.
Features of MyFlixer
- No registration is required to use this application
- Available with HD quality and clear sound function
- You can search movies by name, genre, and release year
- Add the movies which you like to the favorites
How to Access MyFlixer on Roku
The Roku channel store does not have MyFlixer in it. But, you can access it by screen mirroring MyFlixer from other devices like Android or iOS devices and PC.
1. Enable the screen mirroring on Roku. Then, you can mirror MyFlixer from Android devices like smartphones and tablets.
2. Turn on AirPlay on Roku. After that, you can mirror MyFlixer from iOS devices like iPhone or iPad.
Screen Mirror MyFlixer on Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku with the same wifi network.
2. Open any web browser and move to the search bar.
3. Then, search for the MyFlixer website.
4. From the search result, select the official website of MyFlixer.
5. Swipe down the Notification Panel on your Android device.
6. Tap on the Cast icon from the menu.
7. You can see the available devices list on the screen.
8. Choose your Roku device from the list.
9. Now, your Android screen will be mirrored to Roku.
10. Return to the My Flixer website on your Android device.
11. Select any movie and watch it on your Roku.
Screen Mirror MyFlixer on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Connect your Roku and iOS device to the same wifi network.
2. Go to any browser and visit the official website of MyFlixer.
3. Now, move to the Control Center on your iOS device.
4. Click on the Screen Mirror icon from the menu.
5. From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
6. Now, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Move back to the MyFlixer website and mirror your favorites to Roku.
Screen Mirror MyFlixer on Roku from PC
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Search for MyFlixer’s official site and select it.
3. Then, connect your Roku and PC to the same wifi network.
4. Press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
5. An pop-up menu will appear with the available devices.
6. Select the Roku device from the Connect window.
7. Now, your PC screen will be mirrored to Roku.
8. Once, the process gets over, move back to the MyFlixer official website.
9. Now, you can choose your favorite movie or TV show to mirror them to Roku.