Napster is a multilingual cross-platform providing music online. It gives you access to millions of songs on its app on phones and computers. The launch of Napster dates back to 1999 when it was software to share digital audio files mostly in MP3 format. However, it was sued for copyright infringement. Later, it was acquired by Roxio, making it an online music store. Further, merging with Rhapsody and Best Buy exists as a music streaming platform and a radio service. If you are a Roku user, then let us see how to stream Napster on Roku.
Napster on Roku
Napster has a million songs waiting for you to listen and that includes all the songs you love. Apart from this, there are attractive premium plans on Napster. Napster is on various devices like Android devices, iOS devices, Xbox, and home audio systems. When it comes to Napster on Roku, we need to screen mirror it from other devices. As we know, Napster is available in the Google Play store for download. Let’s add this app on our Android phone and then screen mirror it on Roku.
1. Firstly, turn on your TV and connect it with your Roku device. Connect your Roku to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to and choose the Settings option from the home screen.
3. On the settings menu, scroll and select the System option.
4. Next, choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Finally, choose the Prompt option from the list.
From Android devices
Initially, visit the Google Play Store and install the Napster app on your phone. Furthermore, Sign In to your account. Now, let’s screen mirror our android phones on Roku.
1. Firstly, connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. On your Android phone, open the Settings application.
3. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option from the menu.
4. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
5. Next, select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror or else your device name wouldn’t show up.
6. Next, on your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
7. Now, your connection is made. Finally, open your Napster app on your android device and stream it on TV.
Related: Spotify on Roku
Subscription plans on Napster
The Napster has different plans in stock for you.
The unRadio plan gives you all of your favorite tracks on-demand on mobile and PCs. The plan costs you $4.99 per month.
The Premier subscription can either be a monthly plan of $9.99 or an annual plan of $95.90. It can be accessed on mobiles, PCs, and home audio devices. Furthermore, it has a special Kids section, playing songs for kids.
This plan is similar to the Premier plan and costs you $14.99 per month. It has an additional feature that lets 5 members use one account.
4. Premier +1
This plan is all similar to the Premier plan and costs $14.99 per month. Also, you can stream Napster on two devices at the same time with this plan.
We have discussed in-depth regarding the streaming of Napster on Roku. Napster gives you premium plans to stream over 40 million songs on PCs, and phones. Additionally, it has plans to add your family members on the same plan and stream Napster on different devices.