Naruto is a Japanese manga series written by Masashi Kishimoto and later adapted into an anime TV series. It was produced by Pierrot and Aniplex production companies. Naruto TV series was broadcast in Japan from 2002 -2007. It contains a total of 220 episodes. Naruto was telecasted on the U.S. by Cartoon Network from 2005 to 2009. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who wants to be recognized by his peers, and he dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of the village. Naruto also has a sequel called Naruto: Shippuden, which has 500 episodes. Naruto is available services like Netflix, Hulu, Funimation, and streaming services. If you are a Roku user, you can stream Naruto using the Netflix app.
- IMDB Ratings – 8.3/10
- Average Audience Score – 80/100
How to Add Netflix on Roku to Stream Naruto?
(1) Press Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Choose the Streaming Channels option and select Search Channels.
(3) Using the virtual keyboard, type Netflix on the search bar and select Netflix app from the suggestions.
(4) On the channel overview page, select Add Channel. Then, select OK on the pop-up to confirm.
(5) You can now watch Netflix on Roku.
How to Add Netflix on Roku Using Roku Website?
(1) Open your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Select Sign in and enter your Roku account details.
(3) Enter Netflix on the Search Channels bar and select the Netflix app from the suggestion list.
(4) Select Add Channel to add Netflix on Roku.
Naruto on Roku Using Netflix
To use Netflix on Roku, you need to have a Netflix account. If you don’t have one, then register a Netflix account.
(1) Go to your Netflix app on Roku.
(2) Select Sign in and type your Netflix account details.
(3) On the left side, select Search. Type Naruto and select the search icon.
(4) From the list of suggestions, choose Naruto(2002-2007) and click on the Play option.
How to Register an Netflix Account?
If you don’t have a Netflix account, then
(1) Go to the Netflix website on your computer.
(2) Select the plan you want.
(3) Type your Email address and Password.
(4) Choose your payment method and complete the payment process.
(5) You have successfully registered a Netflix account.
Alternative Method: Screen Mirror Naruto to Roku
Connect your Roku device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Choose Settings and select System.
(3) Select Screen mirroring and choose Screen mirroring mode.
(4) To allow Smartphone mirroring, select either Prompt or Always Allow.
(5) Turn on your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(6) Select the Cast icon or Screen Mirroring icon and select your Roku device.
(7) Select the Netflix app. You can install it from Google Play Store or App Store.
(8) Log in to your Netflix account and select Naruto.
These are the methods by which you can watch Naruto on Roku. Naruto is the fourth best-selling manga series in the world. The English version of the book has appeared on The New York Times best-seller list several times. It has also won an award for literacy called Quill Award in 2006. You can also watch other anime like One Punch Man, Baki, Death Note on Netflix using Roku.