The National Football League (NFL) is very popular among football fanatics. Unfortunately, it would not be possible for everyone to watch the league live. So, the NFL Game Pass would be the best and the cheapest way to watch the season. On a positive note, we can watch the game in our free time using the record and replay option. With an NFL Game Pass subscription, you can stream NFL Network Live, Game highlights, Super Bowl Live, Playoff Live and on-demand, NFL Originals, NFL Game archives, and more. NFL games are streamed on multiple channels, and it is quite a hassle to subscribe to all these channels, but with an NFL Game Pass subscription, you can stream almost all of the games of the NFL on Roku. You can use the NFL Game Pass subscription to stream NFL Games on Roku.
Is NFL Game Pass Available on Roku
No, there is no NFL Game Pass channel available on Roku. Instead, you need to use the NFL channel to stream NFL games on your Roku devices. Roku has multiple models, and most of these models are compatible with NFL Game Pass.
How to Subscribe to NFL Game Pass
2. On the home page, select Sign Up Now.
3. Select the plan from the list of subscription offers and click on the Sign Up Now option.
4. On the new page, enter the appropriate details, including Name, Email, Country, DOB, and more
5. Tap on the Create Account option.
6. On the Add Payment page, choose the Payment Method and finish the payment process.
6. You have now subscribed to NFL Game Pass.
How to Watch NFL Game Pass on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device, and select the Streaming Channels option available on the home screen.
2. Click on the Search Channels tab, and enter NFL on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. From the search results, choose the NFL channel and click on Add Channel.
4. Select OK, and the channel will be added to your Roku device.
5. Click on Go to Channel and watch live NLF games on your device.
How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku
1. Launch the NFL channel on your Roku device.
2. On the NFL home screen, note the Activation Code that appears on-screen.
3. Visit the official NFL Pass activation page from any of your other devices.
4. On the Activate page, enter the Activation Code under the Activate your Device section and click Continue.
5. Login using your NFL Game Pass account. The NFL channel on your Roku will restart, and you can enjoy streaming the NFL league on your device.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass on Roku
1. On your Roku device, navigate to the NFL channel.
2. Press the * Button on your Roku remote.
3. Go to the Manage Subscription tab and click on Cancel Subscription.
4. By doing so, your NFL Game Pass subscription will be canceled.
Alternative Methods on How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Roku Without
You can stream NFL Game Pass on your device using streaming services like
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Stream
- YouTube TV
- Hulu + Live TV
Sling TV is an affordable streaming television service with over 45 channels, 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, and more. It allows you to stream on 3 devices simultaneously. The Blue Plan and the Orange & Blue Plan are available on the NFL Channel. So, we can choose any plans to enjoy watching the NFL league.
FuboTV is a streaming television service best known for its various sports channels. It has the largest collection of sports channels, with over 240 channels. NFL is available on all of the plans offered by FuboTV, Pro Plan, Elite Plan, and Ultimate Plans.
YouTube TV is a popular streaming television service with more than 85+ channels, unlimited Cloud DVR storage, and more. You can stream on 3 devices simultaneously, and it can hold up to six profiles per account.
Hulu + live TV
Hulu + Live TV offers you 75+ live TV channels and on-demand content like TV series, movies, Hulu Originals, and more. In addition, it has unlimited cloud DVR storage and allows two devices to stream simultaneously.
Yes, we can watch all the NFL games live with an NFL Game Pass International subscription on the Amazon Prime account.