NFL Redzone is a one-way ticket to stream your favorite football matches live without any commercials. It is an exclusive channel that streams football games only on Sundays. The concept of the NFL Redzone is it streams the feeds of the football games of the teams, whoever is on the red zone that is inside the 20-yard line. In addition, you can also stream the memorable game moments. Moreover, you will get a in-depth live game and statistical commentary from Scott Hanson. Moreover, you can also stream the NFL Redzone on various streaming devices including Roku.
How Do I Get NFL RedZone on Roku
You can get NFL RedZone on Roku in two ways. They are:
- With the NFL Gamepass Subscription
- Live TV Service Providers
How to Stream NFL RedZone on Roku Using NFL Gamepass Subscription
If you want to use an NFL Gamepass subscription to stream NFL RedZone, first, you need to subscribe to the NFL Gamepass and then use the NFL Gamepass account to stream NFL RedZone on your device.
How to Subscribe to NFL Gamepass
1. From any of your devices, launch the browser and visit NFL GamePass official website.
2. Click on Sign Up Now on the NFL GamePass homepage.
3. Select the Pro or Essential plan and click on the Sign Up Now button.
4. On the next page, enter the details required and click on the Create Account button.
5. Select the payment method and pay for the subscription.
6. Once a successful transaction is made, you will get subscribed to the NFL Game Pass.
How to Stream NFL Redzone on Roku
There is no dedicated app to stream NFL Redzone. But you can install the NFL app on Roku to stream the Redzone content.
1. Go to Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
2. Navigate to the Search Channels option to get the virtual keyboard.
3. Use your Roku remote to enter on the Search Bar as NFL.
4. Search for NFL and pick the same from the search results.
5. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
6. Now, the adding process for the NFL app will start.
7. Once the adding process for the NFL app completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. After that, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the NFL channel.
How to Activate NFL on Roku to Stream NFL Redzone
1. Launch the NFL channel on Roku.
2. Note down the Activation code that appears on the screen or hit the Log In or Sign In button to get an activation code.
3. Next, from your Smartphone or PC browser, visit the activation webpage of NFL: https://www.nfl.com/activate/.
4. On the Activate your Device section, enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
5. Log In with your NFL Gamepass account to activate the NFL app.
6. After that, go back to the NFL app and hit the NFL Redzone tab.
7. Now, you can stream the NFL games ad-free.
How to Watch NFL RedZone on Roku Without Cable
The following are the live TV streaming services that streams the NFL Redzone:
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming television services. It has over 120 channels and offers you unlimited cloud DVR space, thousands of on-demand titles (movies), and a lot more. To stream NFL Redzone, you need to add the Sports Plus to your subscription. YouTube TV costs $64.99/month, and the Sports Plus package costs $10.99/month.
fuboTV is an amazing television service that is dedicated to sports. This streaming service has over 240+ channels, 1000 hours of Cloud DVR storage and more. NFL Redzone is available as an add-on on fuboTV. Subscribe to any plan you like and get the Sports Plus addon to stream the NFL Redzone.
With the Sling TV app on Roku, you can stream the NFL Redzone. For that, you need to subscribe to the Sling Blue plan at $35 per month with the Sports Plus addon at $11 per month. You also record your favotes games with the 50 hours of cloud DVR storage offered by Sling TV. Along with the Sling TV subscription, you can also access other 30+ live TV channels.
You can also stream the NFL Redzone with the Hulu app. You need a Hulu+Live TV subscription at $69.99 per month with the sports addon plan at $9.99 per month. After that, you can stream a lot of popular live TV channels with the NFL Redzone added to the list. Upon subscribing to Hulu, you can also record your favorite shows with the unlimited cloud DVR storage feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
To stream NFL Redzone, you need an NFL Gamepass account. NFL Gamepass costs vary based on the plan you choose. It has three plans, Pro Plan – $127.99, Mobile Only Plan – $29.99, and Essential Plan – $40.99.
No, there is no Redzone app available on Roku.