Nick Jr. is an American channel that streams Kid’s shows and series. It is owned by ViacomCBS + and is for little kids. It is related to the popular kids’ channel, Nickelodeon. All of the shows in Nick Jr. are aimed at preschool kids. It includes original shows of Nick Jr. and some shows airing on Nickelodeon. Nick Jr. also has an HD Channel, Nick Jr. HD, and it brings to you the contents of Nick Jr. in HD. Now, let’s discuss more Nick Jr. on Roku.
How to Add & Stream Nick Jr. on Roku?
Nick Jr. can be downloaded on Roku from the Roku Channel Store. Follow these easy steps for the same.
1. Firstly, turn on your TV and connect with your Roku device. Make sure to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
2. Now, press the Home button on your Roku remote and go to the Roku home screen.
3. From your home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option on the side bar.
4. Select the Search Channels option.
5. Next, type Nick Jr. with your virtual keyboard on the search bar. You can also find Nick Jr. on the Kids and Family section of the Channel Store.
6. Select the app from . Now, you can see the channel overview page.
7. Here, click on the Buy option. Now, the downloading of the channel starts. Wait till the download completes.
8. Finally, launch the Nick Jr. channel on the Roku.
With this, the Nick Jr. channel is on your Roku. But before we can start streaming, we need to activate it.
How to Activation of Nick Jr. on Roku?
As of now, we have downloaded Nick Jr. on Roku. However, we need to activate Nick Jr. on our Roku from a web browser. Let’s get started.
1. Firstly, launch the Nick Jr. channel on Roku.
2. You will find the activation code on the screen.
3. Next, from the web browser in your computer, visit the http://www.nickjr.com/activate.
4. Here, enter your activation code in the space provided.
5. Finally, Log In to your TV provider with username and password.
You have activated your Nick Jr. account, and you can watch your favorite shows and series on Nick Jr.
How to stream Nick Jr. on Roku from Service Providers?
There are many service providers where you can find Nick Jr. Most of them have attractive channel packages, free trials, and on-demand content. You might have actually subscribed to one of these.
Philo TV brings to you Nick Jr. and its base channels, and it costs only $20 per month for 60 channels.
fuboTV streams Nick Jr. among the base channels itself. Get Nick Jr. on the Family subscription of $64.99 per month and the Ultra subscription planof$84.99 per month.
You can watch Nick Jr. on the Sling Blue subscription and 47 other channels at $30 per month. Also, you get Nick Jr. on the Kids ad-on of $5 per month along with 7 other kid’s channels.
You can also watch Nick Jr. on AT&T TV with different subscription plans. Find Nick Jr. on the Choice package of $64.99, Xtra package of $74.99, Ultimate package of $79.99, and Premier package of $129.99 per month.
Nick Jr. has a lot of on-demand content so that your kid can watch it anytime they want. Apart from the Nick Jr. channel on Roku, watch it from the above-discussed service providers. Look more into detail about these providers before choosing them. Let your kids watch their favorite shows like The Wonder Pets, Oswald, The Backyardigans, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! and Olivia with Nick Jr. on Roku.