Nitro TV is one of the best IPTV based on the subscription plan. It streams over 6000 channels from different countries. It includes most of your favorite US local channels. Moreover, Nitro TV streams channels at such low rates, making it the best IPTV choice. You get all of these 6000 channels on Nitro TV at just $20 per month. Let’s discuss in detail adding Nitro TV on Roku.
Nitro TV on Roku
Nitro TV is one of the most affordable IPTV services with plenty of channels. One of the attractive features of Nitro TV is that it allows the Multiview option. It simply means that you can stream more than one channel at a time. However, on Roku, you can’t download and install Nitro TV. So, let’s learn how to screen mirror Nitro TV on Roku.
Before starting the screen mirroring process, let’s make Roku receptive for screen mirroring with these changes on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to the HDMI port. Also, connect your Roku to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
3. From the sidebar on your screen, choose the Settings option.
4. From the settings, select the System option.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option to always ask your permission, each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
Nitro TV on Roku From Android
We can download and Install Nitro TV with its APK on Android devices. First, however, get the APK from a trusted site only. Let’s begin.
1. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku to enable screen mirroring between the two.
2. On your phone, open the Settings option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option. Enable this option so that you can download the Nitro TV app on your device.
4. From the browser on your phone, search for Nitro TV APK and download it.
5. Install the Nitro TV app on your phone. Open the app and Sign In with credentials.
6. On your Android phone, open the Settings menu.
7. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
8. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
9. Select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
10. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
11. Now, your connection is made. Finally, open your Nitro TV app again to mirror it on TV.
With this, we have a screen mirrored the Android Phone on Roku to watch Nitro TV.
Related: SkyStream TV on Roku
As we discussed earlier, Nitro TV streams 6000 channels in it. Out of all these channels, over 2500 are HD channels. Apart from the live TV channels, you can enjoy watching pay-per-view content from the NBA and NFL. Nitro TV further has DVR storage so that you can record contents for future viewing.