NoraGo is a media streaming platform that doesn’t provide any content of its own. However, you can stream content from other providers at a single interface on NoraGo. NoraGo was built by Setplex as a media player application for the service providers. This makes streaming simpler as it combines your content providers in one place. The NoraGo can be used on Android and iOS devices. Let’s add NoraGo on Roku and stream content from your service provides.
NoraGo on Roku
Even though NoraGo streams a lot of content, none of them are provided by it, You need to add the provider code, user name, and password from your provider to access NoraGo. So now, let’s add NoraGo on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of the TV.
2. On your home page, scroll to and choose the Streaming Channel option.
3. Navigate to and choose the Search Channel option.
4. Using your remote, type and search for NoraGo on the search bar.
5. Select the NoraGo from the search results and then choose the Add Channels option.
6. Press the OK button after the download completes.
Now, we have added NoraGo on Roku. When you launch the app, you have to enter proper credentials and add your accounts of service providers.
Alternate method: Screen mirroring NoraGo on Roku
As we know, NoraGo is available in the Google Play store for download. So let’s add this app on our smartphone and then screen mirror it on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect it with your Roku device. Next, connect your Roku to a Wi-Fi network.
2. From the sidebar on your home screen, choose the Settings option.
3. From the Settings menu, select the System option.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Choose the Prompt option from the list.
From Android devices
Initially, visit the Google Play Store and install the NoraGo app on your phone. Furthermore, Sign In to your account of the provides on this app. Now, let’s screen mirror our android phones on Roku.
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. On your Android phone, open the Settings application.
3. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option from the menu.
4. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
5. Select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror, or your device name wouldn’t show up.
6. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
7. Your connection is made. Finally, open your NoraGo app on your android device and stream it on TV.
Related: Yidio on Roku
NoraGo is a simple app with a simple interface, making it easy to stream content. NoraGo doesn’t provide any of the contents by itself. Instead, it provides content from other provides you are subscribed with. All you need to do is add your account with providers on NoraGo. Here, we have discussed the ways to add and stream NoraGo on Roku.