Pandora is one of the leading music streaming services where you can search for and play songs, podcasts, albums and playlists. You can download your favourite soundtracks and podcast and access them instantly offline. It is regularly updated with all current global hits, so you can listen to favourite songs on your devices. Pandora is accessible on multiple platforms includes Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Google Home devices, Xbox One and many more. Follow the steps below to install the Pandora app on your Roku streaming device.
In addition to music streaming, Pandora allows you to stream various live Radio stations. You can listen up to four stations offline. Pandora offers different services like Pandora Free, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Among these, Pandora free and Pandora Plus are supported by Roku.
How to Install Pandora on Roku?
Roku is the easiest way to access Pandora on your home entertainment devices. Pandora is available directly on Channel Store and hence you can install it directly from the Channel Store.
#1: Connect your Roku player to the HDMI port on your TV.
#2: Turn on your TV and open the Roku media player.
#3: Now enter the Roku Sign-in credentials and connect it to the internet.
#4: Press the Home button on Roku remote, it will take you to the Roku home screen.
#5: Select Streaming Channels option from home menu.
#6: Next, click on the Search Channels option.
#7: Enter and search for Pandora using the virtual keyboard and select the Pandora app from the channel list.
#8: Click Add Channel from the Pandora app information screen.
#9: That’s it. The Pandora app is added to your channel list.
#10: After Pandora is added to your Roku, go to the Channels section on your Roku Player.
#11: Open the Pandora app and then choose Continue.
#14: Now Open the Web browser and visit http://www.pandora.com/ to create an account.
Note: If you already have a Pandora account, just enter the login credentials to access the Pandora app.
#15: Visit www.pandora.com/roku and enter the activation code that appears on Roku connected TV screen.
Now you can enjoy this channel on your Roku-connected TV screen.
Related: How to install Amazon Music on Roku?
Alternative Method – Add Pandora on Roku
1. Open a web browser on any device and visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Click on Sign in from the upper right corner and input your credentials to sign in to your account.
3. Then, click on the Search box and enter Pandora and search for it.
4. Next, choose the Pandora app from the search result.
5. Now, click on the Add Channel button to get the Pandora app on your Roku.
6. After adding the Pandora app on Roku, activate it.
7. Finally, you can launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account. Then, you can listen to your favorite music.
How to Screen Mirror Pandora on Roku
Enable the screen mirroring on your Roku TV by going to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode. Then, select the Prompt or Allways Allow option and follow the steps below.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search and install the Pandora app.
3. Next, launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can choose and play any music to listen to it on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Pandora is avilable in the Channel Store.
Pandora app is free to add on your streaming device.
Check whether you have a valid subscription and try again.