Pandora is one of the leading music streaming services where you can play songs, podcasts, albums, and playlists. You can download your favorite soundtracks and podcast to access them offline instantly. It is regularly updated with all current global hits, so you can listen to your favorite songs on your devices every time. Pandora is accessible on multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Google Home devices, Xbox One, and many more.
How Much Does Pandora Cost on Roku
Pandora offers different services like Pandora Free, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. The Premium offers Ad-free music streaming with unlimited skips.
- Pandora Plus – $4.99 per month
- Pandora Premium – $9.99 per month
- Pandora Family – $14.99 per month
How to Install Pandora on Roku
Pandora is available directly on Channel Store, and hence you can install it directly from the Channel Store.
#1: Turn on your TV and check the internet connection.
#2: Press the Home button on Roku remote. It will take you to the Roku home screen.
#3: Select the Streaming Channels option from the home menu.
#4: Next, click on the Search Channels option.
#5: Search for Pandora using the virtual keyboard and select the Pandora app from the channel list.
#8: Click Add Channel from the Pandora app information screen to install Pandora on Roku.
How to Activate Pandora on Roku
#1: Now, select Go to Channels to launch the Pandora app on Roku.
#2: Choose Continue. It provides an Activation Code on the TV screen.
#3: Visit the Pandora Activation Website [www.pandora.com] using any browser on a PC or smartphone.
Note: If you already have a Pandora account, just enter the login credentials to access the Pandora app.
#4: Enter the Activation Code that appears on Roku connected TV screen.
#5: Select Activate Now to activate the app. Now you can enjoy this channel on your Roku-connected TV screen.
Alternative Method to Stream Pandora on Roku
The Alternative method to stream Pandora is by screen mirroring from the smartphone. You can able to screen mirror through Cast and AirPlay options since there is no cast support in the Pandora app.
Stream Pandora from Android
You need to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku TV from Settings to mirror the Android screen on Roku.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search and install the Pandora app from the Play Store.
3. Next, launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can choose and play any music to listen to it on your Roku TV.
Stream Pandora from iOS
The Roku device has Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option in the settings. Therefore, you can stream the apps to Roku through the AirPlay option. The AirPlay on Roku option has to be turned on before proceeding further.
1. Connect the Roku and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi Network.
2. Go to the App Store on the device and search for the Pandora app.
3. Select Get to download the Pandora app from the App Store.
4. Click Open to launch the Pandora app and access the Control Center.
5. Choose the Screen Mirroring option in the menu and connect to the Roku device.
6. Now, stream the songs, playlists, and podcasts on Roku.
In addition to music streaming, Pandora allows you to stream various live Radio stations. You can listen to up to four stations offline. Apart from the Premium subscription, Pandora offers Student and Military subscriptions at a lower subscription price. There are many other streaming services available in the Roku Channel Store, such as Spotify, Amazon Music, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
There could be several reasons for Pandora not working, such as Internet connectivity, software update, and invalid login credentials. You need to check whether you have a valid subscription and internet connection. The Roku device has to be updated to the latest version, and you can restart the Roku device to resolve this condition.