Peloton is one of the best fitness channels on Roku that helps you to keep track of all your fitness routines. It provides you with thousands of classes on all your indoor and outdoor workouts like running, strength training, cycling, yoga classes, HIIT, spinning, meditation, stretching, and many more fitness routines. All you need to do is join the class and start doing your exercise by listening to their instruction and burning calories. Peloton is available on Android, iOS, Fire TV, Web, and now recently launched on Roku. Let’s see how to install and access Peloton on Roku.
Features of Peloton
Here are the features of the Peloton app:
- Live and on-demand class on all your exercise routines.
- Professional experts on each category of routine to train you live.
- All routines are updated frequently and provide you with a fresh routine like never before.
- The daily progress of your routine is tracked and added to the leaderboard.
- Do all your classes along with music like hip hop, rock, etc., to keep you engaged and motivated.
Routine Available on Peloton
- Treadmill Running (Peloton Treadmill included)
- Outdoor Running (only audio)
- Strength Training
- Yoga classes
- Indoor Cycling
- Cardio Workout
Peloton Subscription Plan
To access the Peloton app, you need a subscription at $12.99 per month, and you can visit https://www.onepeloton.com/app to subscribe to Peloton. In addition, you will receive a 30-day free trial upon subscribing to Peloton for the first time.
How to Install Peloton on Roku
 Press the Home button on your Roku remote and go to the home screen.
 Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
 Navigate to Search Channels and select it.
 Use the on-screen keys to enter and search for Peloton.
 From the suggestion list, select Peloton.
 Now, click on Add channel and wait until it is added to your channel list.
 After adding the Peloton app, select the OK button from the prompt.
 On the next screen, select the Go to Channel option and launch Peleton.
Alternative Method – Add Peloton on Roku
You can use the web version of the Roku Channel Store to add any channel of your choice to Roku. For that, you only need a web browser.
1. Open any web browser and visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store: https://channelstore.roku.com/.
2. Sign in to your Roku account and click on the Search Channels box from the home screen.
3. Enter and search for the Peloton app.
4. Select the Peloton app from the search result.
5. Click on the Add Channel button from the channel description page.
6. Next, update Roku to add the Peloton app immediately to your channel’s list, or else it will take 24 hours.
7. After that, go to the Roku home screen and press the Right Arrow button on your remote.
8. From the added channel’s list, choose Peloton and press the OK button on your remote to launch the Peloton app.
How to Sign In and Use Peloton on Roku
 Open the Peloton app
 Select Log In if you already have an account, or click the Create Account button to create a new one.
 Once you have logged in, you can browse through the library of fitness content.
 Choose any fitness video you want, and you can now see a list of requirements you need for the workout.
 After checking all requirements, Click on Start and stream your routine.
Alternatives to Peloton
The following is the list of alternatives to Peloton:
Check if you have entered the proper subscription credentials and your Peloton subscription validity to fix the issue.
No, you need to be a paid subscriber to access the Peloton app.