Peloton is one of the leading fitness media and exercise equipment companies. If you are a fitness enthusiast, then you should consider subscribing to Peloton. In this all-around fitness app, you’ll get access to workout videos, diet plans, and personalized guidance on different categories like walking, running, cycling, HIIT, strength, stretching, boxing, and more. The Peloton application is available on almost all platforms including Roku.
How Much is Peloton on Roku
Peloton offers three kinds of subscription plans.
- Peloton App Free: Limited number of free classes
- Peloton App One: $12.99/month or $129/year
- Peloton App+: $24/month or $240/year
NOTE: All Peloton subscription plans include a 30-day free trial.
What’s on Peloton
- Peloton provides an option to bookmark workouts that you would like to do later.
- You can schedule live and on-demand classes at your convenience.
- Peloton allows users to add up to 10 hashtags to their profile and connect with like-minded people.
- You can connect with your friends and see their workouts in your activity feed.
- Allows cheering other members by sending virtual high fives and encouragements.
How to Sign Up for Peloton
1. Open the Peloton website on a PC/mobile browser.
2. Click on the Join For Free option at the bottom of the home page.
3. Choose a subscription plan and click Start Trial.
4. You can sign up using your e-mail id or Apple id and then provide a username of your choice.
5. Now, the payments page will open up.
6. Select your billing preference and provide your credit card details.
7. Click Start Your Membership at the bottom. You’ll receive a confirmatory message through e-mail and your free trial pack will be activated after this.
NOTE: Since Peloton provides a free trial for 30 days, you’ll get charged only after the trial period ends. Peloton notifies you of this 7 days before the end of the trial period.
How to Get Peloton on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Select Streaming Channels on Roku’s Home Screen.
3. Then, select Search Channels in the list of options provided.
4. Type Peloton in the Search tab using the virtual keyboard provided.
5. Click on the Peloton app in the search results. It’ll take you to the channel page.
6. Click on Add channel option on the channel page.
7. Now the Peloton app gets downloaded and installed on your Roku Device.
8. After successful installation, click Go to channel and open the app.
9. Now, log in to your Peloton account and get access to its content.
Alternate Way to Get Peloton on Roku
You can also add the Peloton app to your Roku device via its Channel Store website. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Roku Channel Store website on any device’s browser.
2. Sign in to your Roku account.
3. After signing in, enter Peloton in the Search channels box.
4. Now, the Peloton app gets suggested. Click on Details.
5. Hit Add channel on the Peloton app page.
6. The Peloton channel is automatically added to your Roku device within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the popular programs available on Peloton are Adrian’s Advanced 5-Day Split, Get Hooked: Peloton Boxing and Crush Your Core 2 with Emma.
Yes. Many apps can be a great alternative to Peloton. Obe Fitness, Figure 8 Fitness, and iFit on Roku are some of them.