If you are a Roku user and looking out for some free entertainment channel, Popcornflix is your best option to stream all your favorite movies, TV shows, and other viral videos. It is entirely free with no strings attached. This platform has categories including award-winning cinema, cult classics, independent films, and more. Moreover, you can also watch free movies on Roku with the Popcornflix channel added to it.
How to Add Popcornflix on Roku
 Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
 Choose the Streaming channels option on the left pane.
 Next, select the Search Channels option.
 Using the virtual keyboard to type Popcornflix.
 Select Popcornflix from the suggestions and click on Add channel.
 Once Popcornflix is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
 Once the channel is added, click on Go to Channel to launch it.
 Browse or choose any movie you want and stream it on Roku.
Note: For Comedy or Kids content, you can prefer adding PopcornFlix Comedy or Popcornflix Kids on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Add Popcornflix on Roku
You can install the Roku app on your Android or iOS devices to add channels on Roku.
Note: Make sure to connect your Android or iOS devices and Roku to the same wifi network.
1. Launch the Roku app and sign in to your account.
2. On the lower left corner of the interface, tap on the Devices tab.
3. You can now see your Roku device on the available devices list. From there, select your Roku.
4. After you pair your Roku device with the Roku app, select the Channels tab.
5. Next, tap on the Channel Store tab.
6. Search and choose the Popcornflix app.
7. Tap the Add Channel button. Now, you have requested to add the Popcornflix channel.
8. The Popcornflix channel will be added within 24 hours of the request.
9. If you want the Popcornflix channel added immediately, update Roku.
Alternate Way – Stream Popcornflix on Roku
If you cannot add the Popcornflix channel, you can screen mirror the Popcornflix app to Roku from Android devices like smartphones and tablets running on the Android OS.
 Download and install the Popcornflix app on your Android device and enable screen mirroring on your Roku device.
 Swipe down the screen for the Notification Panel.
 Tap on the Cast icon.
 Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
 Launch the Popcornflix app and play any video.
 The video will mirror on the TV.
Alternatives to Popcornflix
Yes, the Popcornflix platform is free to add from the channel store.
Yes, you can access all the content available on Popcornflix for free.