If you enjoy watching movies, then you should definitely try PrimeWire. PrimeWire is a free movie streaming platform that hosts popular movies and TV shows of different genres. It includes genres like Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Kids, Horror, Mystery, Music, Mystery, Reality, and more. It has content from different countries across the world, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, South Africa, the United States, and more. The streaming qualities supported in PrimeWire include HD, SD, and CAM. Let’s find out how to access PrimeWire on Roku.
How to Access PrimeWire on Roku
PrimeWire doesn’t have a standalone application that you can download from the channels Store of your device. Therefore, you need to screen mirror PrimeWire from other devices to Roku. Let’s discuss the same in the following section.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
If you wish to screen mirror any content from other devices on Roku, you need to first enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Start by opening the Settings menu and choose System.
2. Next, select the Screen Mirroring option from the Settings menu.
3. Following that, select the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. Finally, select Prompt or Always Allow.
Screen Mirror PrimeWire to Roku From Android Devices
1. To mirror content from your Android device to your Roku, connect both of them on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open a browser on your Android device and visit the official website of PrimeWire.
3. Navigate to the Movies or TV Show section of the website and find any interesting title that you would like to play.
4. Launch the Notification Panel of your Android device and then tap the Cast icon.
5. To connect with Roku, choose the device’s name from the list that appears.
6. With that, the screen of your Android device will start to mirror your TV.
7. Finally, play any movie or TV show from PrimeWire on your TV.
Screen Mirror PrimeWire to Roku From iOS Devices
Initially, enable the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below.
1. To mirror the screen of your iOS device on Roku, connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Control Panel of your iOS device.
3. Find the Screen Mirroring icon in the control panel and tap it.
4. To connect with your Roku device, select its name from the list that appears.
5. With that, the screen of your iOS device will start to mirror itself on your TV.
6. Next, open a web browser and visit the official website of PrimeWire.
7. Finally, play any movie or TV show from the website on your device.
1. Start by connecting your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network your Roku device is connected with.
2. Launch the Control Centre of your Mac.
3. Find the Screen Mirroring icon and select it.
4. Start mirroring the screen of your iOS device on Roku by selecting the device’s name from the list that appears on your screen.
5. Open a web browser and visit the PrimeWire website.
6. Browse through the website and play any movie or TV show on your TV.
Best PrimeWire Alternative
If you are looking for an efficient alternative for PrimeWire, check out the following.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch movies, TV shows, and other exciting content from PrimeWire using their official website.
PrimeWire does not provide you content, but it gives you links for the titles streaming on the service. However, you can connect to a VPN to protect your privacy.
PrimeWire is still working, and you can watch interesting content on this platform.