Retro TV is a streaming channel of Retro Television Network that offers classic TV sitcoms and drama series from the 1950s and 1980s and programs from the 1990s and 2000s. This station was owned by the Equity Broadcasting Cooperation. Petticoat Junction, The Lucy Show, The Beverly Hillbillies, Roy Rogers Show are popular shows on a regular schedule. In addition, Retro TV streams at least one classic movie per day on a daily schedule. Retro TV has a dedicated application for TV, which is available on the Roku channel store.
It is one of the first digital broadcast networks in the country, and it offers vintage comedy programs and cartoon shows. Some of the trending shows are as follows.
- The Lucy Show
- The Beverly Hillbillies
- The Joey Bishop Show
- Doctor Who
- The Ray Bradbury Theater
- The Doctors
- Route 66
- The Archie Show
- The Ghost Busters
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids
How to Install Retro TV on Roku?
Retro TV is available on the Channel Store. You can use the below method and add the channel to your TV.
(1) Using the HDMI port, connect your Roku to the TV.
(2) Turn on the device and go to the Home Screen. You can also press the Home button on your remote to visit the home screen from any page.
(3) On the home screen, scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
(4) Under the Streaming Channels menu, go to the Search Channels option. Next, navigate to the search bar and type Retro TV.
(5) You will get the list of suggestions. Click on the Retro TV channel to go to the channel overview page.
(6) On the Channel Overview screen, select the “Add Channel” option.
(7) The Retro TV will start installing on your device. Once the installation is over, a pop-up will appear. Select the OK button on the pop-up.
(8) Click on the Go To Channel button to launch the app on your device.
(9) The Retro TV home page appears. Watch your favorite comedy shows or classic dramas by clicking on them.
Related: MTV Classic on Roku
With the above method, you can add and stream content from Retro TV on your TV. For example, you can watch the most popular retro sitcoms and drama series using the Retro TV channel. If you are using Roku remote application, you can add the channel directly from your smartphone.