RFD TV is an American TV channel that exclusively telecasts programs and content related to agriculture, country music, and rural life in America. If you are an agricultural enthusiast, you would definitely like this channel. It telecasts some famous TV shows like America’s Heartland, Small Town Big Deal, The Jimmy Sturr Show, etc. Apart from being a cable TV channel, it is also available as a platform called RFD TV Now on the native app stores of several devices, including Roku. So if you are a Roku user, catching up with rural content is simply a cakewalk hereafter.
How Much is RFD TV on Roku?
RFD TV provides only two kinds of plans, A Monthly and a Yearly plan.
- Monthly Plan: $9.99
- Yearly Plan: $8.99
What’s on RFD TV?
- RFD Network is USA’s first 24-hr network.
- It provides extensive content on agribusiness and rural lifestyle.
- RFD network produces 6 hours of live news each weekday supporting rural America.
- It also has several on-demand videos and documentary content.
- Allows browsing your desired content easily with its categorized library.
- Offers a Wishlist and Favorites list for convenient streaming.
How to Sign Up for RFD TV
1. On a browser, go to RFD TV’s official website.
2. Click on RFD TV Now provided at the top-right.
3. On that RFD TV Now home page, click on Sign Up Today.
4. Now, enter your name, e-mail address, residential address, phone number, and password in the required field and click on Create Account.
5. After that, choose a package and click the Continue button.
6. Enter your debit or credit card details in the required field and hit the Start Subscription button.
7. After completing the payment process, you can access the RFD TV Now platform.
How to Get & Watch RFD TV Now on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. On its Home screen, scroll down and click on Streaming Channels.
3. In that, select Search Channels.
4. Type in RFD TV in the Search bar.
5. The RFD-TV Now app will get suggested. Click on the Add Channel option provided on its tile.
6. Wait till the app gets downloaded and installed on your Roku device.
7. After installation, click on Go to Channel and launch the app.
8. Click on the Sign in/Log in option and get into your RFD Now account.
9. After this, you can start streaming your favorite RFD content on Roku.
How to Watch RFD TV Now on Roku by Screen Mirroring
RFD TV is available as the RFD TV Now app on Android and iPhone. So, RFD TV can also be watched on Roku by screen mirroring that app also. Before starting to screen mirror, there are a few prerequisites that you need to take care of. They are,
- Enable Screen Mirroring on your Roku device.
- Connect your Roku device and your Android/iPhone to the same Wi-Fi.
- Install the RFD TV Now app on your Android and iPhone devices, respectively.
Screen Mirror RFD TV Now on Roku from Android Device
1. Launch the RFD TV Now app after it gets installed on your Android device.
2. Now, launch the app and sign in to your RFD TV Now account.
3. Swipe down the Notification Panel and click on the Cast option.
4. A list of devices gets displayed. Choose your Roku device.
5. Now, reopen the RFD TV Now app on your Android device and sign in to your account.
6. Now, you can screen mirror your favorite content on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror RFD TV NOW on Roku from iPhone
1. After the RFD TV Now app gets installed, launch the app on your iPhone.
2. Sign in to your RFD TV Now account.
3. After this, launch the Control Centre on your iPhone and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Now, select your Roku device from the scanned devices list.
5. After connecting, your iPhone device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Now, reopen the RFD TV Now app.
7. Play any of your favorite content and watch them simultaneously on your Roku-connected TV and mobile.
Alternate Ways to Watch RFD TV on Roku
Apart from its app services, RFD TV is available as a channel on some TV channel streaming services like Sling TV. Dish, DirecTV Stream, Xfinity Stream, etc. Some of the best picks are listed below, along with their cost.
Sling TV on Roku is a great alternative to conventional cable networks. It offers live TV along with several on-demand content and add-ons. It is also a host of local TV channels. You can stream it on 3 devices concurrently and avail of 50 to 200 hours of cloud DVR storage.
RFD TV is available as an add-on in the Heartland Extra package, which costs an additional $6/month along with any of the Sling Orange or Blue plans. Sing Orange and Blue packages cost $40 and $45 per month, respectively.
DirecTV on Roku is the best Live TV streaming option you can get on Roku. It has different packages and channel line-ups covering news, sports, entertainment, and information. The streaming service offers 500 hours of Cloud DVR space, allowing you to record and store live TV shows for later viewing.
RFD-TV is available as a channel in all of DirecTV’s plans. Its minimum plan, called Entertainment, costs $74.99/month.
Xfinity Stream on Roku is a popular streaming platform that offers 250+ live TV channels and a lot of popular movies, TV shows, and on-demand content. Additionally, it offers 150 hours of cloud DVR feature with which you can record your favorites to stream them offline. Most importantly, Xfinity Stream also comes as a bundle that includes Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Cable.
RFD TV is available on Xfinity Streams Popular TV plan, costing $50/month. Popular TV plan offers a total of 125+ channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch RFD TV Now on Roku by downloading its app from the official app store and subscribing to its plan.
You can watch RFD TV with a subscription to cable TV providers such as Dish Network, DirecTV, Mediacom, Charter Communications, Cox Communications, and Armstrong.