RFD TV is a network of Rural Media Group. RFD TV was launched in December 2000. It is one of the 24-hour television featuring agribusiness and Rural Lifestyles. It also provides traditional country music and entertains us with famous shows. RFD TV allows you to stream real-time life shows and on-demand content. RFD TV is available to stream on streaming devices, including Roku. If you want to enjoy Rural lifestyles, agribusiness, and anything related to Rural on Roku, then RFD TV is the best choice.
Related: How to watch The Weather Channel on Roku
How to Add RFD TV on Roku?
1. Connect your Roku device to your Smart TV.
2. Press the Home button on your remote and go to the Home screen.
3. Click the Streaming Channels option on the sidebar.
4. Next, choose the Search Channels option.
5. Type and search for the RFD TV app, and select the app from the list available.
6. Now click on the Add channel option to download the app.
7. Once the app is downloaded, click on the OK button on the pop-up.
8. Click on Go to Channel and launch the app on your TV.
How to Watch RFD TV on Roku
1. Launch the RFD TV app on your device.
2. Sign in to your account and enter the details of your Login credentials.
3. You will go to the Homepage of RFD TV.
4. Now, you can choose your favorite content and start streaming.
Alternative Method – Watch RFD TV on Roku
RFD TV Now app is available in the Google Play Store. So, you can use the app to mirror the RFD TV Now on your streaming device.
1. Turn on the screen mirroring on Roku by going to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen mirroring mode. Then, click on Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
2. Install the RFD TV Now app on your Android Smartphone.
3. Then, you can swipe your Android Smartphone’s screen from up to down. That brings up the Notification Panel.
NOTE: Don’t forget to connect your Android Smartphone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Next, tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. Now, choose your Roku device.
6. Launch the RFD TV Now app and sign in to your account.
7. Finally, you can stream the rural news on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror RFD TV on Roku from iPhone or iPad
From the steps below, you can stream the RFD TV on your streaming device from your iPhone.
NOTE: On your Roku TV, select Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit. Then, select the Apple AirPlay and KomeKit Settings and turn the AirPlay on.
1. Go to the App Store on your Android or iOS Smartphone and install the RFD-TV Now app.
2. Launch the Control Centre on your iPhone or iPad and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Now, select your Roku device.
NOTE: You must have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network for it to be visible in the available devices section.
4. Next, launch the RFD TV Now app and sign in to your account.
5. Finally, you can steam the RFD TV Now on your Roku device.
How to Watch RFD TV on Roku without a Cable
Below are streaming service providers that allow you to stream RFD TV. If you have a subscription to the below channels, you can stream the channel from the below service providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, RFD TV Now is available in the Channel Store.
You can add the RFD TV on Roku by adding the RFD TV Now.