Are you searching for a free streaming service to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 for free? If yes, SBS On Demand is the app you need to choose. SBS On Demand is a streaming service with 11000 hours of on-demand videos, live TV, and movies. With that, you can watch all the matches live, full replays, mini-matches, and highlights. But this service is available only in Australia, so you need a VPN on your streaming device to access the SBS On Demand app outside Australia. Moreover, you can stream SBS On Demand on all streaming devices, including Roku.
Can you Get SBS On Demand on Roku?
The SBS On Demand app is not available on the Roku Channel Store. But the app is available on Android and iOS devices. Hence, you can screen mirror the SBS On Demand app to Roku from Android or iOS devices. Before that, you need to create a free account on SBS On Demand.
How to Create an SBS Account
You need an account on SBS On Demand to access the app. So, the following are the steps to create a free account on SBS On Demand.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Navigate to the official website of SBS On Demand.
3. Click the Create Account button at the top right corner.
4. Enter your name, email, password, birth year, and gender in the given fields.
5. Check your details and click the Create Account button.
6. That’s it. You have successfully created an account on SBS.
How to Get SBS On Demand on Roku
As mentioned, install the SBS On-Demand app on your Android and iOS devices to screen mirror it to Roku.
Screen Mirror SBS On Demand to Roku from Android Devices
To the screen mirror to Roku, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature before you begin the process.
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Go to the Google Play Store and enter SBS On Demand in the search bar.
3. Select the app and click the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and sign in with your login credentials.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
6. Select your Roku device from the list.
7. Now, your Android device screen will appear on Roku TV.
8. Play your favorite event from the SBS On Demand app and stream it on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror SBS On Demand to Roku from iOS Devices
You need to enable AirPlay on Roku to screen mirror SBS On Demand from your iOS devices.
1. Ensure both your iOS and Roku devices are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Install the SBS On Demand app from the App Store.
3. Navigate to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Pick your Roku device from the list and enter the AirPlay passcode that appears on your Roku TV if required.
5. Now, your iOS device screen will be screen mirrored on your Roku TV.
6. After that, launch the SBS On Demand app and sign in to your account.
7. Play your favorite content and stream them on your TV.
Screen Mirror SBS On Demand to Roku from Windows PC
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Head to the official website of SBS On Demand.
3. Click the Sign in button at the top of the web page.
4. Enter your account details to sign in to SBS On Demand.
5. Make sure your PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
6. Press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard simultaneously.
7. Select your Roku device name from the Connect window.
8. Now, your Windows PC’s display will be mirrored to Roku.
9. Go back to the SBS on Demand webpage and play your favorite content.
10. Finally, you can now enjoy streaming your favorite shows on your Roku TV.
With these three methods, you can now stream all of your favorite shows from the SBS channel absolutely free. Additionally, you can stream all the FIFA World Cup games on the big screen for free.