Spectrum TV is one of the best entertainment services available for different platforms. So, you can take your Spectrum TV experience to Roku TV and stream all your favorite content. Also, you can watch live TV on Roku with the Spectrum TV app. So, you can watch live TV anywhere with an internet connection. With Spectrum TV, users can also watch on-demand movies and TV shows. And in this article, let’s see how to add Spectrum TV to Roku.
Features of Spectrum TV
Find out the key features of Spectrum TV as points given below.
- You can watch up to 30000 on-demand titles with the Spectrum TV app.
- Use the filter option on live TV to find your favorite programs.
- Upon setting your favorite channels, Spectrum TV users can create a personalized guide.
- Set parental controls to block channels and shows irrelevant to kids.
- The Spectrum TV app supports recording your favorite content with the help of cloud-DVR support.
How to Sign Up for Spectrum TV
#1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
#2. Enter Spectrum TV on the search bar and choose Spectrum TV Offical Website.
#3. On the Sign In page, select Create a Username.
#4. On the Create Your Account page, You need to choose between Contact Info or Account Info.
#5. If you select Contact Info, you need to give your Phone Number or Email Address.
#6. If you choose Account Info, you need to give the Account Number and Security Code.
#7. Then, you need to Checkmark on the Confirm You’re Not a Robot and select Next.
#8. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process.
#9. You have now signed up for Spectrum TV.
How to Get Spectrum TV App on Roku
Installing the Spectrum TV channel is easy if you follow the steps given below.
#1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
#2. Press the Home button and select Streaming Channels from the home screen on the remote.
#3. Now, select the Search Channels option.
#4. Use the on-screen keys to enter and search for the Spectrum TV.
#5. Choose the Spectrum TV channel from the search result.
#6. From the channel description page, select the Add Channel button.
#7. Once the Spectrum TV channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
#8 After that, select the Go to Channel option to launch the Spectrum TV app.
How does Roku Work with Spectrum TV App?
To use the Spectrum Roku Channel, you can follow the guidelines.
#1. Make sure you have first signed in to your Roku account on your TV.
#2. Using the Roku remote, launch the Spectrum TV channel.
#3. Select Get Started to start with the authentication process if you use it for the first time.
Note: If you have newly created a Spectrum username, it will take about 24 to 72 hours to sign in to your account.
#4. Finally, click on the “I Agree” option to accept the License agreement and start streaming Spectrum TV on Roku.
We hope that you have learned more in detail about the Roku Spectrum app. For the best Spectrum TV experience, we recommend using third-generation and above Roku TV. Start streaming live TV or on-demand content and lots more any time on Roku TV.
Alternate Method – How to Stream Spectrum TV on Roku Using Screen Mirroring
Ensure that the screen mirroring on Roku is enabled. If not, Roku won’t allow Screen mirroring. To enable screen mirroring on Roku, you can use the steps below,
(1) Select Settings on the home screen.
(2) Choose System and select Screen mirroring.
(3) Click on Screen mirroring mode and choose either Prompt or Always Allow to enable screen mirroring.
How to Stream Spectrum TV on Roku Using PC?
(1) Visit the official Website of Spectrum TV on a PC browser.
(2) Sign in using your account details.
(3) Now, press Windows + k on the keyboard, and you will see a new window called Connect appearing on the screen.
(4) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
(5) The content on your PC’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
(6) Now, select the shows or movies you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
How to Stream Spectrum TV on Roku Using Android Smartphone?
(1) Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
(2) Search for Spectrum TV and choose the Spectrum TV app from the search results.
(3) Click on Install to install the app on your device.
Spectrum TV: Google Play Store
(4) Launch the Spectrum TV app once the installation is done.
(5) Now, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast or Screen mirroring icon.
(6) From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
(7) The content on your smartphone’s screen will be cast to the Roku device.
(8) Choose the shows you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
How to Stream Spectrum TV on Roku using iOS Smartphone?
You can start by enabling the AirPlay feature on Roku from Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit. Now, from the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings, select the AirPlay option and turn it on.
(1) Install the Spectrum TV app on your iOS Smartphone from the App Store.
(2) Connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Swipe your iOS Smartphone’s screen from up to down to bring the Control Center. From there, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
(4) Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
(5) Launch the Spectrum TV app and sign in to your account. After that, you can mirror the Spectrum TV to your Roku device-connected TV.
Yes, you can stream Spectrum TV on Roku. And you can get Spectrum TV on Roku using the Roku Channel app.
Yes. Ensure you have signed into your account and if the internet is fine. Then, close the Spectrum TV app and relaunch it. When the problem exists, uninstall and reinstall the Spectrum streaming Roku app. You can also update your Roku device or Restart Roku device.
Spectrum TV can be installed on Roku streaming players, Roku Express models, Roku Premiere models, Roku Ultra, and Roku streaming sticks except for first-generation.
Check for the WiFi or internet connection at first. Next, make sure you have the latest version of the Spectrum TV app. Lastly, turn off the device and check if the issue has been resolved.