Spectrum TV is a leading over-the-top service where you can find thousands of on-demand shows & movies. The platform also offers instant access to 250+ channels covering top news channels like CNN & Fox News Channel and entertainment specials like The Hallmark Channel & TV Land. Purchasing its add-ons like Entertainment View, Sports View, Premium, and International will let you get your most desired content along with its popular channel lineup. You might wonder whether you can get this compelling platform on your Roku device. The happy news is Spectrum TV is available on Roku for direct installation from its Channel Store. All you need is a cable TV subscription to Spectrum to access it.
How Much is Spectrum TV on Roku?
Spectrum TV offers two kinds of subscription plans. You can go for the one that is suitable for your requirement. The plans and their respective cost are given below:
- Spectrum TV Select: $59.99 for 12 months (125+ channels)
- Mi Plan Latino: $39.99 (145+ channels)
What’s on Spectrum TV?
- You can watch up to 85,000 on-demand titles on Spectrum TV.
- It offers a filter option for live TV to pick your favorite programs.
- Spectrum TV users can create a personalized guide upon setting their favorite channels.
- Set parental controls to block channels and shows irrelevant to kids.
- The Spectrum TV app supports recording live stream content and watching later with the help of cloud DVR support.
How to Sign Up for Spectrum TV
#1. From any of your devices, go to the web browser.
#2. Look for Spectrum TV and select Spectrum TV’s official website.
#3. On the Sign In page, select the Create a Username option.
#4. On the Create Your Account page, you need to choose between Contact Info or Account Info.
#5. If you select Contact Info, you need to give your Phone Number or Email Address.
#6. If you choose Account Info, you need to give the Account Number & Security Code.
#7. Then, you need to Checkmark on the Confirm You’re Not a Robot and select Next.
#8. Follow the on-screen instructions in the upcoming pages to finish the subscription process of your desired plan.
#9. When you successfully paid for the chosen plan, you have finally signed up for Spectrum TV. The login credentials of the cable TV service will be sent to you through email.
How to Add Spectrum TV on Roku
#1. Connect your Roku device to the internet.
#2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote and open the home screen.
#3. Select Streaming Channels from the home screen.
#4. Now, select the Search Channels option.
#5. Use the on-screen keys to enter and search for the Spectrum TV.
#6. Choose the Spectrum TV channel from the search result.
#7. From the channel description page, select the Add Channel button.
#8. Select the OK button from the prompt once the Spectrum TV channel is added.
#9 Afterward, select the Go to Channel option to launch the Spectrum TV app.
Alternate Method to Add Spectrum TV on Roku
Another way to get Spectrum TV is by installing the app from the Roku Channel Store website. Follow our steps to do so.
#1. Visit the Roku Channel Store website on your preferred web browser.
#2. Tap the Sign in button at the top right corner and sign in to your Roku account.
#3. Click on the Search channels box and look for Spectrum TV.
#4. Select the channel from the suggested list and click the Details button next to the app.
#5. Click the + Add Channel button to add the channel to your Roku device.
Note: The channel might take 24 hours to be added to your Roku device. You can update your Roku firmware to add the channel instantly.
How to Activate & Watch Spectrum TV on Roku
After the Spectrum TV channel is added to your Roku device, you must activate it to access its content. Here’s how to do it.
#1. Launch the Spectrum TV channel on your Roku device after installation.
#2. Tap on the Sign In button on the home screen.
#3. Spectrum TV’s activation code and the activation web page link [https://watch.spectrum.net/activate] will appear on the screen.
#4. Note the activation code and go to the Spectrum TV activation website using a Smartphone or PC browser.
#5. Enter the activation code you noted on the appearing field and click Submit.
#6. Sign in with your Spectrum cable TV account details provided after its subscription process.
#7. Spectrum TV will be activated on your Roku after completing the sign-in process.
#8. Now, head to the Spectrum TV channel on Roku and restart or refresh it to stream its content on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Spectrum TV to Roku
Spectrum TV is available as an app on the application stores of Smartphones of different operating systems like Android and iOS. So, screen mirroring Spectrum TV app to Roku is also a possible way to watch its content.
Before screen mirroring on Roku, specific prerequisites have to be made. They are:
- Enable the screen mirroring option on the Roku device.
- Connect your Roku and screen mirroring device to the same Wi-Fi network.
After competing for the prerequisites, you can proceed to the screen mirroring process by following the upcoming guidelines for your respective device.
Screen Mirror Spectrum TV App to Roku from Android
(1) Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
(2) Search for Spectrum TV and choose the app from the search results.
(3) Click on Install to install the app on your device from Play Store.
(4) Launch the Spectrum TV app once the installation is done.
(5) Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast or Screen mirroring icon.
(6) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
(7) The content on your Smartphone’s screen will be cast to the Roku device.
(8) Choose the shows you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
Screen Mirror Spectrum TV App to Roku from iOS
(1) Install the Spectrum TV app on your iOS Smartphone from the App Store.
(2) Swipe your iOS Smartphone’s screen up to down to open the Control Center. From there, tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
(3) choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
(4) Launch the Spectrum TV app and sign in to your account.
(5) Select any content or channel within the app. Whatever you’ve selected within the app can be watched on the Roku device-connected TV.
Yes, you can get Spectrum TV on Roku directly from the Roku Channel Store and stream it.
Yes. Ensure you have signed into your account and the internet is fine. Then, close the Spectrum TV app and relaunch it. When the problem exists, uninstall and reinstall the Spectrum streaming Roku app. You can also update your Roku device or restart your Roku device.
Check for the Wi-Fi or internet connection at first. Next, ensure you have the latest version of the Spectrum TV app. Lastly, turn off the device and check if the issue has been resolved.