Sportsnet is the most loved Canadian Sports TV channel that live streams some of the popular sports events like the NHL, NBA, CFL, MLS, NFL, Premiere League, Champions League, Memorial cup, Golf, and more. Moreover, you will also get analysis, live scorecards, and personalized interviews with the Sportsnet app. Additionally, you also have the option to watch Sportsnet on your Roku.
How Much Does Sportsnet Cost on Roku
You can access the Sportsnet app for free by signing in with your cable TV provider account that you used to subscribe to the Sportsnet channel. Some of the cable TV providers that offer the Sportsnet channel are:
In case you haven’t subscribed to any of these cable TV providers that offer the Sportsnet channel, you can subscribe to Sportsnet NOW.
- Sportsnet Now Standard – $14.99 per month or $149.99 per year
- Sportsnet Now Premium – $34.99 per month or $249.99 per year
How to Subscribe to Sportsnet
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Then, visit the official website of Sportsnet.
3. Select the Choose Plan button.
4. Choose any of the subscription plans and hit the Buy Now button.
5. Then, enter your Email address and password. Then, hit the Next button to create an account.
6. Fill in the required details and hit the Submit Order button.
7. Complete the payment process, and your subscription will get activated.
How to Watch Sportsnet on Roku By Screen Mirroring
Sportsnet doesn’t have an official app for Roku. However, the official app for Sportsnet is available on Android & iOS devices. With that, you can easily mirror the Sportsnet app to your Roku from your Android & iOS devices.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet App to Roku from Android Devices
Enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Download and install the Sportsnet app from Google Play Store.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
6. After the process, launch the Sportsnet app and sign in to that account.
7. Play any of your favorite sports content and watch them on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet App on Roku from iOS Devices
Turn on AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Roku and iOS device to the same wifi network.
2. Install the Sportsnet app from the App Store.
3. Once you install the Sportsnet app, launch it.
4. Next, sign in with your Cable TV subscription or Sportsnet Now account.
5. Play any content and tap on the Airplay icon at the upper right corner of the Sportsnet app.
4. Select your Roku device from the list.
5. Now, the sports content you’re currently playing will be mirrored on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet on Roku from Windows PC
1. Connect your Windows PC/Laptop and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Now, open any web Browser on your Windows PC/Laptop.
3. Visit the official website of Sportsnet.
4. Hit the Sign In button from the home page.
5. Enter your subscription credentials and sign in to your account.
6. After that, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
7. On the new window, hit the Connect tile.
8. From the Connect window, select your Roku device from the list.
9. Now, your Windows computer’s display will get mirrored to your Roku TV.
10. Go back to the Sportsnet platform’s official webpage and play any of your favorite sports.
11. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite sports on your Roku.
Currently, Roku users can only use the screen mirroring method to watch Sportsnet on Roku. In the future, there might be a possibility that the Sportsnet app might be available for Roku. We will also update you frequently regarding the same.