Sportsnet offers its service 24/7 to stream your favorite sports in HD quality. Some of the on-demand content that you can catch on Sportsnet are NHL games, Stanley Cup Playoffs, Grand Slam of Curling, IndyCar, FA Cup, NBA matchups, NBA Draft, NBA Playoffs, and Finals matchups. Moreover, you will also get analysis, live score cards, and personalized interviews with the Sportsnet app. Also, you will be able to access Sportsnet on Roku if you have an active cable TV subscription account that you have used to subscribe to the Sportsnet Cable TV channel.
Sportsnet Subscription Plans
If you don’t have an active cable TV subscription to the Sportsnet channel, you can subscribe to Sportnet Now to access the Sportsnet app. And the Sportsnet platform offers two subscription plans. They are:
Sportsnet Now Standard – $14.99 per month or $149.99 per year
Sportsnet Now Premium – $34.99 per month or $249.99 per year
To subscribe to Sportsnet Now, you can visit https://www.snnow.ca/.
Methods to Stream Sportsnet on Roku
Follow the steps below to stream Sportsnet on your Roku:
1. First, on your Roku device, go to Settings > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode and select Prompt. Now, the screen mirroring on Roku feature will be enabled.
2. Then again, go to Settings > Apple Airplay and HomeKit, and turn on Airplay. Doing this enables the AirPlay on Roku feature.
Method 1: Screen Mirror Sportsnet on Roku from Smartphone
1. Connect your Smartphone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and install the Sportsnet app on your Smartphone.
3. Sign in to the Sportsnet app on your Smartphone.
4. Play any content on the app.
5. Pull down the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone and tap on the Cast icon.
6. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. Now, accept the prompt request message on your Roku device.
That’s all. Now the content you played in the Sportsnet app will display on your Roku device.
Method 2: Screen Mirror Sportsnet on Roku from Desktop (Windows)
1. Connect your Windows PC/Laptop and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Now, open the Google Chrome Browser on your Windows PC/Laptop.
3. Visit https://www.sportsnet.ca/ in your Chrome browser.
4. Login into the Sportsnet account.
5. Play any content on Sportsnet.
6. Then, from the bottom right corner of your screen, click on the Action Center.
7. Next, hit the Connect tile.
8. After that, choose your Roku device that will be displayed on the popup window.
9. Now, the selected sports event will be mirrored to your Roku device or TV.
Method 3: Screen Mirror Sportsnet on Roku from Desktop (Mac)
1. Connect your Mac and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On Mac, click on the Airplay button in the menu bar.
3. Select your Roku device from the AirPlay To section.
4. Now, accept the prompt request message on your Mac.
5. Once you start mirroring your Mac display, open any browser on Mac and visit https://www.sportsnet.ca/.
6. Now login into your Sportsnet account. Play and watch any content.
Method 4: Airplay Sportsnet on Roku using iOS Smartphones
1. Connect your Roku and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Sportsnet app from the App Store.
3. Once you install the Sportsnet app, launch it.
4. Next, sign in with your Cable TV subscription account or Sportsnet Now account.
5. Play any content and tap on the Airplay icon at the upper right corner of the Sportsnet app.
4. Select your Roku device from the list.
5. Now, the Sportsnet content will appear on your Roku device-connected TV.
Yes, you can screen mirror the Sportsnet app from Android or iOS smartphones to Roku.
Yes, Sportsnet is free to access with a cable TV subscription. If you don’t have a cable TV subscription to Sportsnet Channel, you need to subscribe to Sportsnet Now at $14.99 per month.