As the Sportsnet channel is officially unavailable on Roku, the only way to stream the channel on your devices is by screen mirroring. You can screen mirror Sportsnet either using a smartphone or desktop.
You can stream popular leagues, such as the NBA, NHL, MLB, and WWE on Sportsnet exclusively. In addition, you even get access to watch on-demand content, highlights, analysis, interviews, and live TV sports shows.
This article guides you on how to sign up for Sportsnet and screen mirror the application to your Roku device without interruptions.
How to Watch Sportsnet on Roku By Screen Mirroring
To get started, you need to sign up and purchase a SportsNet Now subscription. Sportsnet Now’s Standard and Premium subscription starts at $19.99 and $34.99.
Sportsnet doesn’t have an official app for Roku. However, the official app for Sportsnet is available on Android & iOS devices. With that, you can easily mirror the Sportsnet app to your Roku from your Android & iOS devices.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet App from Android Smartphone
Before you begin, ensure to turn on screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Download and install the Sportsnet app from Google Play Store.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
6. After the process, launch the Sportsnet app and sign in to that account.
7. Play any of your favorite sports content and watch them on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet App from iPhone/iPad
For Apple devices, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku to mirror the application.
1. Connect your Roku and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Sportsnet app from the App Store.
3. Once you install the Sportsnet app, launch it.
4. Next, sign in with your Cable TV subscription or Sportsnet Now account.
5. Play any content and tap on the Airplay icon at the upper right corner of the Sportsnet app.
4. Select your Roku device from the list.
5. Now, the sports content you’re currently playing will be mirrored on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet from Windows PC
Similar to Android smartphones, you should power on Screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect your Windows PC/Laptop and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Now, open any web Browser on your Windows PC/Laptop.
3. Visit the official website of Sportsnet.
4. Hit the Sign In button from the home page.
5. Enter your subscription credentials and sign in to your account.
6. After that, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
7. On the new window, hit the Connect tile.
8. From the Connect window, select your Roku device from the list.
9. Now, your Windows computer’s display will get mirrored to your Roku TV.
10. Go back to the Sportsnet platform’s official webpage and play any of your favorite sports.
11. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite sports on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet Using Mac
You can even screen mirror from Mac if you don’t feel comfortable with iPhone/iPad
1. First, connect your Mac and Roku to the same WiFi
2. Open Safari or Chrome browser on your Mac and sign in to Sportsnet.
3. Play the live match or highlights you like to watch on Roku.
4. Head to Control Center and click Screen Mirroring.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list.
6. When the devices get paired, the video starts streaming on Roku.
Sportsnet Now is a subscription name of Sportsnet and it isn’t available as a standalone app on Roku.
No. Unfortunately, Spectrum Sportsnet doesn’t have an individual app for Roku devices.