Tai Chi or Taiji is basically a Chinese martial art. It is practiced as a defense practice, for health benefits, and as part of meditation. It mainly involves breathing and movement exercises. Tai Chi is known as Meditation in Motion. It means it clears your stress as meditation does. Tai Chi is practiced as a way of traditional workout in many countries by people. So, if you are looking for a fitness app, add Tai Chi on Roku.
What’s on Tai Chi at Home App?
The Tai Chi workout sessions can be accessed on the Taichi at the Home channel. The classes are from the White Crane Online studio. It has video sessions that help you improve your knowledge on Tai Chi. For your ease, the classes are in categories for Beginners and advanced users. Tai Chi can help you with reducing stress and keep your mind healthy. Also, maintain good posture, muscle strength, and balance with Tai Chi.
How to Add Tai Chi at Home on Roku?
Let’s start with adding Tai Chi on Roku. Follow these easy-peasy steps for the same.
1. Turn on your device connect it to your TV. After turning it on, connect it to the internet.
2. From your home screen, choose the option Streaming Channels.
3. From the Streaming Channels menu, select the Search Channels option.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, type and search for the Tai Chi at Home channel.
5. From the search results, choose Tai Chi at Home.
6. From the app overview page, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK on the pop-up.
8. Finally, launch the Tai Chi at Home channel from the home screen.
Now login with your username and password and start streaming the fitness videos on the TV.
Related: Best Fitness Channels on Roku
Get Tai Chi at Home channel on Roku and start working out. It is a very effective method to keep your mind and body fit. The Tai Chi app has a small subscription of $12.99 per month or $79.99 per year. However, it comes with a three-day free trial. Get to know and care about your health with the sessions on this app.