Tinyzone is a free platform to watch movies and TV shows in HD quality for free. This platform is rich with content from different genres that will blow your mind. You can stream these movies as well as download them to your device without any subscription. Also, with the subtitle feature, you can watch movies with subtitles of different languages on Tinyzone making the experience with the service remarkable. It also has a feature that removes the ads in the service. One of the most attractive features of Tinyzone is that it is completely safe with no commercials and pop-ups. Let’s discuss how to access movies from Tinyzone on Roku.
How to Access Tinyzone on Roku
Tinyzone app is not officially available to add to your Roku device from the Channel Store. You can access it only using a web browser. Since we don’t have a lot of browser options on Roku, the best way to access Tinyzone is by screen mirroring it from other devices.
Start by enabling the screen mirroring on Roku:
1. From the Roku home screen, open the Settings menu.
2. Next, select the Screen Mirroring option from the Settings menu.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. Finally, choose either the Prompt or Always Allow option.
Screen Mirror Tinyzone From Android Smartphone
1. To screen mirror the Android device’s screen on Roku, connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Open the Notification Panel of your device and tap the Cast icon.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list and start mirroring your device’s screen.
4. Next, visit the Tinyzone website on the Google Chrome web browser.
5. Finally, play any movie from the website to watch it on your TV.
Screen Mirror Tinyzone From iOS Smartphone
First, make sure that you have enabled AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that your iOS smartphone is on the same Wi-Fi network as Roku, so that you can mirror contents from it on your TV.
2. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS smartphone and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Following that, select your Roku device from the list and start mirroring your device’s screen on your TV.
4. Visit the Tinyzone website on a browser and play any movie or TV show that you wish to watch.
Screen Mirror Tinyzone From Mac
1. Connecting your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device will help you with screen mirroring.
2. Select the Screen Mirroring icon on the Control Centre of your Mac.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list and wait for the screen of the Mac to mirror itself on your TV.
4. Launch any web browser of your choice and visit the Tinyzone website.
5. Finally, you can play movies and other TV shows from the website on your TV.
Screen Mirror Tinyzone on Windows PC
1. Ensure that you connect the Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device is on.
2. Launch the Action Centre of your PC and select the Connect tab.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list on your screen.
4. This will start mirroring the screen of your PC on your TV.
5. Next, open a browser and go to the Tinyzone website.
6. Finally, you can watch your favorite movies and shows from Tinyzone on your TV.
Alternative Choices for Tinyzone
If you are looking for the best Tinyzone alternative, try these choices.
- Tubi TV
- Popcorn Time
- 123 TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find more services similar to Tinyzone. It includes Popcorn Time, Vudu, and Tubi TV.
Tinyzone is pretty much safe to use as it does not have any ads, pop-ups, or other suspicious activities.