Tubi on Roku is a free platform that streams popular and latest movies or TV shows for free. That means you can stream free movies on Roku using Tubi TV. This platform also includes award-winning movies and TV shows. Moreover, Tubo TV also includes genres like action, drama, comedy, thriller, fantasy, Kid’s shows, and more. This platform is 100% legal to install and stream. So, you don’t have to worry about any legal issues.
Is Tubi TV on Roku Free
Tubi TV has thousands of hours of content and titles for free with ad support. Also, it includes streaming content from some popular studios like Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM, Warner Bros, etc.
How to Add Tubi TV on Roku
Before adding Tubi TV, make sure to sign up for Tubi TV from the official site.
 Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
 Select the Streaming Channels from the home menu.
 Next, choose the Search Channels option.
 Search for Tubi TV on Roku using the virtual keyboard.
 Choose Tubi – Free Movies & TV from the search result.
 Click on the Add Channel button from the channel description page.
 Wait for some time till the channel gets added to your channel list.
 Once the channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
 Click on the Go to Channel option to launch Tubi TV.
How to Activate Tubi TV on Roku
 After adding the Tubi TV channel, launch it.
 From the left sidebar, click on Sign In.
 Make a note of the activation code that appears on the screen.
 From your smartphone or PC, visit tubitv.com/activate.
 Enter the activation code and click on Activate.
 Then, sign in or sign up to activate the Tubvo TV app on Roku.
 Go back to the Tubo TV app and stream your favorite movies and TV shows for free.
How to Fix If the Tubi TV is Not Working on Roku
If Tubi is not working or has some error on your Roku device, then follow the guide to solve those issues.
- Unable to play videos on Tubi
Try playing other videos and if it doesn’t work, then go to other channels on your Roku device to check whether it is streaming or not. If it is not streaming, then restart your Roku (Settings >> System >> System Restart >> Restart )
- Poor video quality or re-buffering
If you are experiencing poor video quality or buffering on Tubi, it is probably due to your internet connectivity. So check your internet connection and, if possible, reset your router. If it doesn’t work, check your internet status (Settings >> Network and confirm the status).
- Tubi is not available on the Channel Store
If Tubi is not available on the Roku channel store, then try updating your Roku firmware to the latest version (Settings > System > System Update > Check now). Tubi TV’s minimum Firmware requirement is Firmware 7.7.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Tubi TV on Roku
You can use the screen mirroring on Roku feature to access the Tubi TV on Roku from Android devices like smartphones and tablets or iOS devices like iPhone or iPad.
Screen Mirror Tubi TV on Roku from Android Devices
1. Initially connect your Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, install the Tubi app from the Google Play Store.
3. Next, from the Notification Panel, tap on Cast and choose your Roku device.
4. Now, launch the Tubi app and sign in to your account if required.
5. Finally, you can stream any movie or TV series you like and watch it on your TV.
Screen Mirror Tubi TV on Roku from iOS Device
Important Note: Turn on the AirPlay on Roku from Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit. Then, you can turn on the AirPlay feature from the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings.
1. At first, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. From the App Store, search and install the Tubi app.
3. Next, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device.
5. Launch the Tubi app on your iOS device.
6. Finally, you can choose and play any of your favorite content to watch on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Tubi TV on Roku from PC
Connect your PC and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below.
1. Open any web browser on your Roku TV, and visit the official website of Tubi TV (https://tubitv.com/).
2. Sign in to your account if required.
3. Now, choose any of your favorite content and play it.
4. Press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously and choose your Roku device.
5. Finally, the content from the Tubi website will play on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
On Tubi TV, you can find some best movies like Heat, Gladiator, Alien, Jaws, Fight Club, and more.
Yes, you can download any movies you want on Tubi TV to access them offline.