On September 26, 2005, NBC Universal launched a special channel mainly focused on the kid’s content named Universal Kids. It is suitable for kids age 2-12 years. This kid’s focussed ecosystem is a mix of animated and unscripted content. You can stream Universal Kids anytime, anywhere on any device, including Android, Firestick, iOS, and Roku. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to stream Universal Kids on Roku.
On Android, Firestick, and iOS, you can install the dedicated Universal Kids app from the app stores directly, but on Roku, there is no official Universal Kids channel app. So we have explained to you how to watch Universal Kids on Roku in the below tutorial.
How to Watch Universal Kids on Roku?
Universal Kids is not available as a standalone channel in the Roku channel store, but you can watch Universal Kids with the partner channels listed below.
- YouTube TV
- Hulu + Live TV
- Sling TV
- AT&T TV
Philo is the best and low-cost channel to watch Universal Kids. It is running successfully for the past 12 years, since 2009.
- Watch Universal Kids for free with the base plan of just $25/month.
- Philo has over 60+ live TV channels and supports multiple streaming up to 3 devices.
- Record unlimited contents with the Cloud DVR feature.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV also has Universal Kids shows on its platform. It is running successfully for the past 4 years, since 2017.
- Watch Universal Kids for free with the base plan of just $64.99/month.
- YouTube TV has over 85+ live TV channels and supports multiple streaming up to 3 devices at a time.
- It has unlimited DVR and share with your family with up to 6 accounts.
3. Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is an all-in-one family and kids-friendly subscription service. It is running successfully for the past 13 years, since 2007.
- Universal Kids shows are also available to stream for free with the only subscription plan of $64.99 per month.
- 75+ channels that include all the popular channels in news, sports, and kids.
- You can record only 60 hours of content on the DVR storage.
4. Sling TV
Sling TV also has a Universal Kids channel. It is founded in 2015, running successfully for the past 6 years.
- There are two subscription plans available in Sling: In the Orange plan that costs $35/month you get Universal Kids.
- You get 60 channels in two different subscription plans Blue and Orange plans.
- You can stream up to 4K resolution and also get 50 hours of DVR storage for free with every plan.
fuboTV is the best pick if you want more than 200+ channels to stream along with Universal Kids. Running successfully since 2015 for the past 6 years.
- Get almost 220+ channels if you live in the US for just $64.99/month.
- It supports 24×7 Streaming and most of the channels are available in 4K.
- You can get 60 hours of recording the shows with cloud DVR.
6. AT&T TV
AT&T TV is the high-cost subscription service in this list and is founded in 2016, one of the popular services among TV enthusiasts.
- Universal Kids is included with the base plan that costs $69.99 per month.
- The base plan has 65+ channels like ESPN, TNT, and more.
- Cloud DVR is limited to 20 hours only, you can upgrade to unlimited storage for an extra $10 a month.
Finally, you learn how to watch Universal Kids on Roku with the help of popular third-party channels. We are sure that Universal Kids is working in the backend to develop a separate app for Roku users, and it will be launched as soon as the development is successful without any bugs and errors.