Vice is a channel with unfiltered and transparent shows. These Vice shows have a style similar to documentaries. Vice claims itself to be ‘the definitive guide to an uncertain world.’ To get access to the Vice content, you only need a cable provider subscription. However, the library has a few free-to-view contents as well. The Vice content is coming with closed captions that you can add as your wish. Vice channel is available in the US, CA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, and Benelux. You can get Vice on a variety of devices, including Roku.
How to Add Vice on Roku
We have the official Vice app in the Roku Channel Store.
1. Turn on your TV and connect your Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from your screen.
3. Navigate to and select the Search Channels option.
4. Further, search for Vice using the virtual keyboard.
5. Also, pick the Vice channel from the search results.
6. Click on the Add Channel button.
7. Finally, press the OK button.
How to Activate Vice on Roku
We need to activate Vice and then stream amazing content from the network.
1. Initially, launch the Vice app from the Roku.
2. On the app, get the Vice Activation Code.
3. Visit the Vice Activation site.
4. You can see the different steps for activation listed there.
5. Choose Roku as your device and then choose your cable provider.
6. Further, enter your Activation Code accurately.
7. Finally, click on the Continue button.
8. Now, you can watch all the Vice shows on your Roku device.
Alternate Methods to watch Vice on Roku
We have a few live TV options that stream Vice in their channel lists. You can use some of these as a cable provider on the Vice activation page. Also, we can find some Vice shows on other on-demand streaming services.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is a popular Live TV streaming service from Hulu. It streams your most favorite TV channels in its subscription plans. You can get Vice on Hulu on its $64.99 package. Also, Hulu can be used as a valid provider while activating the Vice TV channel. Get Hulu on Roku.
AT&T TV is a popular streaming service with a lot of live TV channels. With an AT&T TVs Entertainment Package of $69.99 per month, you can get Vice TV. You can use AT&T TV on Roku as an option to watch Vice video content.
Philo is one of the most affordable streaming services that you can find on Roku. It can be used as an option to stream Vice video content. With Philo on Roku, you will get channels like TLC, TNT, Travel Channel, truTV, and VH1.
Sling TV has two basic plans Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of $35 per month. You can get Vice in the Sling Orange base package. Install Sling TV on Roku.
fuboTV has over 90 channels at $64.99 package. It streams Vice TV in this package as well. Also, watch channels like A&E, AMC, BET, ESPN, E!, FX, FXX, and Travel Channel.
You can enjoy streaming the amazing content from Vice on your TV with Roku. Also, you can get schedules of the programs on the app, a week ahead. So, now plan your schedule accordingly. However, you can get on-demand content anytime. Some popular Vice TV shows include Dark Side of The Ring, The Devil You Know, and Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia.