Vidgo is an online television platform that streams high-quality live TVs and sports and movies, similar to Sling TV and Philo TV. As they advertise on their site, that other platform offers 50-60 channels at $25-$35 per month, but Vidgo offers 95+ channels for just $10 for 1st month. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to install vidgo on your Roku device.
Services like the Vidgo deliver great picture and sound quality, but for the most part, all of the high-end stuff will be a premium service. It also supports live TVs and recorded television shows, sports, movies, music videos, trailers, and much more. This service goes great if you want to cut the cable cord and stream something over the air to watch it on any of your smart devices like Android, Firestick, Roku, etc.
How to Install Vidgo Channel on Roku?
1. Switch on the Roku device and press Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Now you will be redirected to Home screen. On the Home Screen, select Streaming channels.
3. Under streaming channels, select the search channels option to go the search screen.
4. With the help of remote, enter Vidgo in to the search box and press OK.
5. In the list of apps displayed, click Vidgo app as highlighted in the below figure.
6. Tap Add channel to download and install the channel on your Roku device.
7. After installation, click Go to channel button.
8. Start streaming Vidgo on your TV with Roku device.
How to Subscribe for Vidgo Channel
Vidgo is a paid app that its users must pay a monthly subscription fee to access. So we guide you on how to get the $55/month subscription for just $10/month.
1. Go to Vidgo website and click Subscribe Now button.
2. Now, the discount code is automatically applied. Fill in the registration form and click the submit button.
3. Complete the checkout process and log in to your Roku channel with the same credentials.
Related: Sling TV on Roku
The above are the steps required to add and activate Vidgo channel on your Roku device. After installing the app, you can start streaming your favorite content on the TV. Vidgo has plenty of live TV channels to stream as well. You can stream all the content for just 10 dollars for the first month while signing up for the first time.