Vidgo is a popular streaming service that is an alternative to Sling TV and Hulu. With a subscription to Vidgo, you can watch over 150+ live TV channels and 14,000 hours of on-demand content. In addition, you will also get 20 hours of cloud DVR storage that you can use to record your favorite shows. Moreover, the Vidgo app is compatible with popular streaming devices like Roku. So, you can install the app and watch all of your favorite content easily.
How Much is Vidgo on Roku
The following are the subscription plans offered by Vidgo:
- English Plus Plan: $55.99 per month – Stream over 110+ live TV channels.
- English Premium Plan: $75.95 per month – You will get 150+ live TV channels.
- English & Spanish Ultimate Plan: $99.95 per month – You will get Spanish channels as well as English channels.
- MAS Plan: $39.95 per month – Stream 45+ Latino channels.
How to Subscribe to Vidgo
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Next, visit the official website of Vidgo.
3. Click on the Plans tab from the home screen.
4. Choose a subscription plan and hit the Sign Up Now button.
5. Enter the details required and hit the Submit button.
6. Once the payment process is complete, you will get access to the Vidgo platform.
How to Get Vidgo on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and go to the home screen.
2. From the left pane, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Vidgo app.
5. Choose the Vidgo app from the search result.
6. On the next screen, hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
7. After the channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Vidgo app.
9. Sign in with your subscription account.
10. You can now start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch Vidgo on Roku By Screen Mirroring
You can install the Vidgo app on your Android or iOS devices. With the Vidgo app installed on the supported devices, you can easily mirror the app to your Roku.
Screen Mirror Vidgo on Roku from Android Devices
1. Go to the Roku Settings and enable the Screen Mirroring option.
2. Next, install the Vidgo app from the Play Store.
3. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
5. From the scanned devices list, select your Roku device’s name.
6. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. After that, launch the Vidgo app and sign in to your account.
8. Stream your favorite shows and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Vidgo to Roku from iOS Devices
Make sure you enable AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the App Store and install the Vidgo app.
2. Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Launch the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Choose your Roku device’s name from the available devices list.
5. Your iOS device’s screen will now be mirrored to Roku.
6. Next, open the Vidgo app and sign in with your subscription account.
7. Play your favorite shows and mirror them to Roku.
You can now use the screen mirroring methods to watch Vidgo on Roku in case the app is incompatible with Roku. Enjoy streaming your favorite movies, TV shows, or live TV channels on the big screen.