Vumoo is a website that streams more than 10,000 movies for free. So, with Vumoo, you can watch free movies on Roku. In addition to movies, it has a rich collection of popular TV series. You can find the latest as well as older movies, download them, or watch them live in HD quality. The website has a very user-friendly interface, and you can easily search for your favorite movies and find them. It doesn’t have an app on any of the streaming devices, including Roku. However, if you like to watch movies from Vumoo on Roku, keep on reading this section.
How to Watch Vumoo on Roku
Vumoo has been visited by a lot of users in recent times. It might be because of its rich collection of movies and TV series that is hard to find elsewhere. Also, it is completely free to stream and download movies from this website. Since Vumoo doesn’t have an official app on Roku, let’s find out how to screen mirror content from this website on Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring On Roku
Before you start screen mirroring on Roku, you need to make the following settings changes on Roku.
1. Press the Home button on your remote to launch the home screen.
2. Open the Settings menu from the sidebar.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring option followed by the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. Next, select the Prompt or Always Allow option as necessary.
Screen Mirror Vumoo From PC
You can screen mirror Vumoo from Windows PC as follows.
1. To screen mirror content from the PC on your Roku device, you need to connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your computer, launch a web browser and visit the official website of Vumoo.
3. Browse through the website and choose any title that you would like to play.
4. On your PC, launch the Action Center from the bottom right corner of your screen.
5. Select the Connect tab and then choose your Roku device from the list.
6. Soon, your PC screen will start to mirror on your TV.
7. Finally, play any movie from Vumoo and stream it on your TV.
Screen Mirror Vumoo From Mac
To screen mirror Vumoo from your Mac, follow these instructions.
1. Make sure that you have connected both your Mac and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Control Centre on your Mac and click on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. From the list of devices, select your Roku device.
4. With that, your Mac screen will start to mirror on the Roku TV.
5. Now, open a web browser on your Mac and visit the Vumoo website.
6. From the library, play any movie or TV series and enjoy watching it on your TV.
Screen Mirror Vumoo From iOS Smartphone
You can screen mirror Vumoo from an iOS smartphone as follows.
1. Connect both your iOS device and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network so that you can screen mirror.
2. Launch the Control Centre on your iOS device.
3. From the Control Centre, select the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of devices that appears on your screen.
5. Now, open a web browser on the iOS device and visit the Vumoo website.
6. Scroll through the library and then choose any movie to play.
Screen Mirror Vumoo from Android Smartphone
Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Vumoo app.
2. Next, pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
3. You can now see your Android smartphone’s screen on Roku.
4. Open any web browser available on your Android smartphone and visit the official website of Vumoo.
5. Choose your favorites and enjoy watching them on your Roku TV.
Is Vumoo Legal
Since Vumoo streams popular movies and other content for free, a question always arises about its legality. Downloading movies from this website is against copyright laws. Therefore, you can be fined for copyright infringement if you are found to hold titles that you don’t have a copyright for. The website is pretty safe, and you are advised to use a VPN on Roku while you are accessing it.
Best Vumoo Alternatives
If you are looking for Vumoo alternatives, try these services.
- HD Movies
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no official app of Vumoo that you can download on any streaming service.
The Vumoo website is pretty much safe with a simple interface.
Yes, you can access and stream content from Vimeo on Roku.
The Vudu apps are available on Roku, and you can enjoy watching movies from this service.