Willow is one of the sports channels on Roku. However, it streams only one sport, Cricket. It was launched in 2010 in the US and 2019 in Canada. However, it was streaming cricket on their website since 2003. Without any doubt, willow is the best destination to stream cricket-related content. So, if you are a Cricket fan, then add Willow on Roku.
What’s on Willow?
Willow only streams content regarding Cricket. It claims itself to be the home for cricket in North America. This American channel has live International as well as domestic cricket matches in it. Furthermore, it streams match highlights and expert match analysis. It has broadcasting rights of Cricket Australia, Bangladesh Cricket Board, Pakistan Cricket Board, Cricket South Africa, and other teams. Some of the broadcasts to look forward to including the 2021 ICC T20 World Cup and Qualifiers and the 2022 ICC Women’s World Cup.
How to Add Willow on Roku?
We can add the Willow channel from the Roku Channel Store. However, you need to Log In with the details of the cable or service provider. Some of the providers include spectrum, Xfinity, and Optimus.
1. Connect Roku to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
2. On your home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Now, navigate to the Search Channel option from the Streaming Channels section.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter and search for the Willow channel.
5. From the search results, choose the Willow app.
6. On the app info page, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then click OK on the pop-up.
8. Finally, launch the Willow channel from the home screen.
Related: Best Sports Channels on Roku
Willow streams both live as well as archived cricket content. You can stream previous matches as well. Willow is the best place to stream cricket in the US and Canada. You need a subscription with a service provider to log in. So, have a happy time enjoying cricket matches with Willow on Roku.