Are you searching for a streaming service to watch your favorite sports live for free? Then, WiziWig is one of the best choices for you. WiziWig is a free streaming platform that offers various sports events, including Football, Baseball, Boxing, Rugby, Hockey, and more. It provides well-arranged schedules and links to sports streams all over the world. This service is completely free to use without registration. Moreover, you can stream WiziWig on all devices, including Roku.
How Much is WiziWig on Roku
A subscription is not required to access the WiziWig platform. However, ads will be played in between your streaming.
How to Watch WiziWig on Roku
As mentioned previously, WiziWig is just a streaming website, and it doesn’t have an official app. So you can stream WiziWig from a web browser on your Android or iOS devices and screen mirror it to Roku.
Screen Mirror WiziWig to Roku from Android Devices
First, you need to enable screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Open a web browser on your Android device.
2. Enter WiziWig in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the official website from the search results.
4. Now, make sure your Android device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Roku device name from the list.
7. Now, your Android device’s screen will be screen mirrored to Roku.
8. Select your favorite sports event and watch it on Roku.
Screen Mirror WiziWig to Roku from iOS Devices
You need to enable AirPlay on Roku from Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. After that only, you can screen mirror your iOS device’s screen to Roku.
1. Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Locate and open a web browser on your iOS device.
3. Then, go to the official website of WiziWig.
4. Navigate to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Pick your Roku device name from the list of available devices.
6. Enter the AirPlay code on your iOS device if required.
7. Now, you can view your iOS device screen on your TV.
8. Go back to WiziWig’s official website and screen mirror your favorite sports to Roku.
Screen Mirror WiziWig to Roku from Windows PC
1. Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Visit the official website of WiziWig.
3. Ensure your PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
4. Press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
5. Choose your Roku device‘s name from the Connect window.
6. Now, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to your TV.
7. After the process, you need to go back to the WiziWigs official website.
8. Play any of your favorite sports events and mirror them to Roku.
Alternatives to WiziWig
WiziWig mostly streams live sports without proper licensing. So, we suggest you connect to a VPN before streaming on WiziWig. Also, you can try the legal streaming platforms that we have mentioned below to stream your favorite sports.
1. Fox Sports
Fox Sports is a popular streaming service that streams all your favorite sports on Roku. It allows you to watch popular sports events like MLB, WWE, NASCAR, FIFA World Cup 2022, NFL, and more. You can add the FOX Sports app from the Channel Store on Roku and sign in with participative cable providers like Spectrum and COX to access your favorite sports content.
fuboTV is another best option to stream your favorite sports on Roku. With fuboTV, you can watch 200+ live TV channels, including popular sports channels. It offers 4 different subscription plans, Pro- $69.99/month, Elite- $79.99/month, Ultimate- $99.99/month, and Latino- $33/month. With its subscription, it also provides 1000 hours of cloud storage to record your favorite events and watch them offline.
So, with these two streaming services, you can watch all of your favorite sports events without any legal trouble.