Yellowstone is a very popular television series from America. It is a neo-western drama from Paramount Network first streamed in 2018. Also, this show created by Taylor Sheridan has a total of 3 seasons. Furthermore, Yellowstone is soon to have a season 4. To stream Yellowstone season 4 on Roku, you need the Paramount Plus app. However, the other 3 seasons can be accessed on the Paramount Network app. Let’s discuss more about it.
Paramount Network is a best-in-class media streaming platform for entertainment from Viacom CBS. It has a huge collection of on-demand movies, shows, documentaries, and sports. Paramount Network has a lot of movies streaming on it including the ones from their production. The ad-based subscription plan on Paramount Plus is $6 per month or $60 per year. The ad-free subscription is $10 per month and $100 per year.
How to watch Yellowstone on Roku?
To watch Yellowstone on Roku, we have two options.
- From Paramount Network
- From other streaming services streaming Paramount network.
Yellowstone on Roku using Paramount Network App
To watch Yellowstone on Paramount Network, follow these steps
1. Press the Home button on your remote, go to the Roku home screen.
2. Using the remote, navigate to the Streaming Channels section on your screen.
3. Go to the Search Channels option and search for Paramount Network.
4. Press the OK button and see the channel overview on screen.
5. Here choose the Add Channel option. On launching the app, you can see a 7 digit activation code on screen.
6. Next, visit the https://www.paramountnetwork.com/activate on your web browser on your PC or smartphone.
7. Enter the activation code here and select the Continue option.
8. Next, choose your TV provider and Sign In with details.
Finally, on the homepage of Paramount Network, play Yellowstone on the Contents Library.
From other streaming services streaming
You can watch Yellowstone on the Paramount Networking streaming platforms. The streaming services with Paramount Plus are
Note: If you are already subscribed to any of the above, you can search for Paramount Network in it and play Yellowstone.
Firstly, visit the website of each service provider and learn about the subscription rates and channel list. Choose the most beneficial provider and Sign into it.
1. Press the Home button and go to the Roku home screen.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
3. Go to the Search Channels option and search for the service provider you signed in with.
4. Click on the OK button on your remote and see the channel overview.
5. Choose the Buy or Add Channel as necessary.
6. Sign in with your credentials into your account.
Finally in the service provider app, search for Paramount Network to watch it.
Paramount Network, streams Yellowstone in it and we have discussed the same in detail. The show casts Kevin Costner, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, and Wes Bentley. This has 3 seasons and the fourth one is still in production. You can stream the 4th season on Yellowstone in the Paramount Plus app.