YouTube is a video streaming application which allows you to upload, watch, like, dislike, share and comment videos. If you are a video creator, you can create videos and share them on YouTube. YouTube contains millions of videos in it and keeps the users entertained. You can subscribe to your favourite channels and watch the videos uploaded on the channel. YouTube is the most used video streaming app across the globe. It is available on almost all platforms including Android, iOS, Apple TV, Windows, macOS, web version, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku and much more devices. You can easily add YouTube on Roku as it is available on the Roku Channel Store.
Features of YouTube on Roku
YouTube has plenty of features in it. Let us discuss the features of YouTube on Roku devices.
- YouTube is the top free app available in the Roku channels store.
- This app is free to you with ads and if you upgrade to premium you can stream ad-free.
- YouTube contains millions of videos and keeps you immersed in the sea of entertainment.
- You can sync your Gmail account and start watching from where you left as well.
- This app on Roku allows you to subscribe to get alerts from the channels whenever they upload somethings.
If you are looking for a free video streaming app, then YouTube will be the best choice. YouTube is giving a free trial of premium service for its users as well. You can give it a try and enjoy ad-free free trial on YouTube.
How to add YouTube on Roku?
(1) Plug-in Roku to the HDMI port of your TV and connect it to the power supply.
(2) Go to the homepage of your Roku.
(3) Click on the “Streaming Channels” on the home page of Roku.
(4) You will land on the channel store. In this page, you will find different categories. Click on the “Top Free” category.
(5) In the Top Free category, you will find the “YouTube” on the top of the list. Click on the YouTube channel.
(6) Now click on the “Add Channel” on the YouTube app page.
(7) The channel will get added to your Roku. Click on the “OK” button.
(8) Now click on the “Go to Channel” to launch “YouTube” on your device.
Activate the YouTube on your Roku by using your desktop or mobile phone and start enjoying the benefits.
Related: Youtube TV on Roku
YouTube is now added to your Roku streaming device. You can enjoy free streaming of all your favourite videos and music on your Roku. You can follow the same procedure to install Youtube on Roku Express, Roku Express +, Roku Premiere, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Ultra and other devices as well.
Keep supporting us! Leave your queries and feedback in the below comment section.