Zeus Network is a subscription-based streaming service that provides fitness videos, comedy, drama series, reality TV shows, and more. Their contents are available only on the ZEUS website or streaming platform. Therefore, you need a subscription plan to watch their programs. Roku channel store has a dedicated Zeus Network application which is free to download and use. It is also available on several Android, iOS, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
The below is the list of trending talk shows and series of Zeus Network.
- One Mo’ Chance (2020-2021)
- Baddies ATL (2021)
- Joseline’s Cabaret: Miami (2020)
- Joseline’s Cabaret: Atlanta (2021)
- TiTi Do You Love Me (2018)
- You’re My Boooyfriend (2019)
- One Mo’ Chance: The Reunion (2021)
- Casting One Mo’ Chance (2020)
- The Real Blac Chyna (2019)
- The Real Dumbass World (2019)
How to get subscription?
Zeus Network is a premium on-demand streaming service. You can easily choose a plan and complete the registration using the official website. Currently, it offers two plans; Monthly and Annual packages. You can pick up a plan by these steps.
- Open this link of Zeus Network.
- Now you have to select a subscription plan either Annually or Monthly.
- Monthly – $4.99
- Annually – $49.99
- Enter your Email address with a Password.
- Enter your payment details along with a card number.
- Click Start Subscription.
- You’ll receive a confirmation mail once the plan is activated.
How to Stream Zeus Network on Roku?
Follow these simple steps to install and stream Zeus Network on your Roku device.
#1. Connect your Roku to the TV using an HDMI port.
#2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
#3. The home page appears. Scroll down to select Streaming Channels option.
#4. Navigate to the search bar and type Zeus Network using the on-screen keyboard.
#5. From the suggestions list, click on the Zeus Network app.
#6. Now you have to select Add Channel > OK to install the application.
#7. Click Go to channel to launch the app once it is installed.
#8. Login with your necessary credentials and enter the activation code.
#8. You can browse for talk shows, comedy, and series using the search option.
#9. Click on the creator’s tab to surf for their dedicated videos and enjoy!
Related: YouTube on Roku
Zeus is the only platform you can use to directly support social media influencers and help them provide you with more content. It is available on almost all major streaming platforms like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast. You can follow those instructions and install it on Roku to stream unlimited series and contents whenever possible. For more details, visit the official website thezeusnetwork.com.