Zumba Workouts on Roku is a fitness platform like Beachbody on Demand. It has tons of pre-recorded fitness videos that help you with shaping you fit. Also, you can attend the live fitness class online. But to access the Zumba Workouts, you need a subscription. And with a one-time subscription of $19.99 per month, you will have complete access to the Zumba Workouts platform. So, get the Zumba Workouts right away and start your fitness journey.
Note: You can subscribe to Zumba Workouts at https://www.zumbaworkout.com/.
Advantages of Zumba Workouts
- It’s fun to workout Zumba
- Great for Weight loss
- Tone your entire body
- Boost your heart health
- Helps to stress out yourself
How to Install Zumba Workouts on Roku
1. Turn on the Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote to view the menu.
2. Then, connect Roku to wifi.
3. Next, go to the Roku home screen, and select the Streaming Channels option.
4. Navigate to and select the Search Channels option.
5. Use your remote to enter the on-screen keys as Zumba Workouts.
6. From the suggestion list, choose Zumba Workouts.
7. You will now be taken to the channel description page. From there, click on the Add Channel button.
8. Now, the adding process for the channel will begin.
9. Once the Zumba Workouts Channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
10. On the next screen, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Zumba Workouts.
Alternative Method – Add Zumba Workouts on Roku
The web version of the Roku channel store is available. So, you can use it to add any channel you want on Roku from a web browser on your Android or iOS devices and PC.
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC. Next, input the official website of the Roku Channel Store: https://channelstore.roku.com/ and visit it.
2. Sign in to your Roku account and search for the Zumba Workouts.
3. Choose Zumba Workouts from the search results.
4. Click on the Add Channel button from the channel description page.
5. Now, the requested channel will be added to Roku in 24 hours.
Note: To get the Zumba Workouts channel immediately, update Roku.
How to Use Zumba Workouts on Roku
1. Launch the Zumba Workouts Channel.
2. Next, select the Sign In button and enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
3. After that, you can browse or choose any workout you want.
Finally, your fitness Journey starts from here.
Alternatives to Zumba Workouts
The following are the alternatives to Zumba Workouts:
Prime Video has Zumba Workouts.
Yes, Netflix has some fitness-based workout videos.