Are you looking for a library with a cool collection of Country Music on Roku? Then, add Country Road TV on Roku. Country Road TV brings to you true Country Music from talented singers. The library includes country music shows that can add up to 2500 hours. Furthermore, Country Road TV keeps on updating its library frequently. So, you can always find new and fresh content in the channel regularly. Some popular Country Road TV shows include Country’s Family Reunion, Larry’s Country Diner, Marty Robbins Spotlight.
What’s on Country Road TV?
County Road TV mainly focuses on Country Music. However, it has other shows in it.
- You can find shows that feature cooking and sports on Country Road TV.
- Also, it has attractive shows that are based on Holiday themes.
- This is not all, you can watch shows that are tributes to Country Heros.
- Also, watch sports events like Southern College Football on the channel.
- A Country Road TV monthly pass can charge you $9.99.
- You can also get subscribed for 6 months at $54.99.
- Also, get a yearly Country Road TV subscription at $99.88.
How to Add Country Road TV on Roku?
Country Road TV has a Roku channel in the Channel Store. Follow these steps to add Country Road TV on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and then connect the Roku device to it.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channel option.
3. Further, select the Search Channel option on the menu.
4. Search for Country Road TV on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the Country Road TV channel from the search results.
6. Further, choose the Add Channel option.
7. Click on OK as the download completes.
8. Now, find the Country Road TV channel on your home screen and then launch it.
9. You will find two options on your app: Subscribe and Link Device.
10. If you are a new user, then click on the Subscribe button. If you are already a user, then click on the Link Device button.
11. When you click the Link Device button, you will find a code on the TV. Now visit https://countryroadtv.com/link-device/#entercode using a browser on your PC or smartphone.
12. Login with your Country TV username and password.
13. Now enter the code you see on the TV and click on the Link device button.
The account will get linked to your TV. You can now stream all your favorite music on the TV with the current subscription.
Related: Great American Country on Roku
Country Road TV is the best channel for all lovers of Country Music. You can watch and listen to performances of talented singers through multiple shows. Apart from Country Music, you can find Country Cooking shows on this channel. So, you can get cool recipes for food on this channel. Country road TV primarily focuses on maintaining the legacy of mid-America. So, have a great time streaming shows with Country Road TV on Roku.