CHIVE TV streams most of the viral videos from the most entertaining websites worldwide. It can engage with the customers regarding the business, to engage with the customers as well. Unfortunately, we cannot access CHIVE TV on Roku anymore. So, we can try other possible methods, like screen mirroring on Roku using other compatible devices.
How to Access CHIVE TV on Roku?
The CHIVE TV app is not available in Roku Channel Store. But you can access it through other devices by screen mirroring using your Android, iOS, and PC.
How to Subscribe to CHIVE TV on Roku
You can subscribe to CHIVE TV by the following procedure,
1. First, visit the Official website of CHIVE TV and press the CHIVE TV tab from the Home page.
2. Now, click the GET IT NOW button from the screen.
3. Fill in all the required details, and click on the Continue button.
4. You have to pay $99.99 as a one-time activation.
5. Once the payment is over, you can start streaming your desired content on CHIVE TV.
How to Screen Mirror CHIVE TV Using Android & iOS Devices
Before starting the process, install the CHIVE TV app on your Android device or iOS Device. Before proceeding, enable the Screen mirroring and Airplay on your Roku device.
1. First, connect the Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the CHIVE TV app on your Android or iOS.
3. On your Android device, move to the Notification panel and Select the Cast icon.
4. On iOS, go to the Control Center and tap the Screen mirroring option.
5. By choosing the necessary icon, select the Roku device from the list of devices.
6. You can see that our Android or iOS device screen now appears on your Roku.
7. Move back to the CHIVE TV on your device.
8. Select the content and watch it on your Roku screen.
Tips! At times you might witness instances where the Airplay might not be working on Roku, so try fixing the issue before proceeding with the process.
How to Screen Mirror CHIVE TV to Roku Using PC
1. Connect the PC and your Roku devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Move to the Web browser and visit the Official website of CHIVE TV.
3. Now, on your Roku device, go to the Action Center tab and click on the Connect tile.
4. From the Connect Window, select the Roku device’s name from the list of available devices.
5. Go back to CHIVE TV’S official site on your PC and access it.
6. Watch and enjoy the screen mirroring of CHIVE TV on your Roku device.
You can get the CHIVE TV membership for just $4.99 per month.