Get instant access to live streams, and the prominent criminal cases heard in courts by installing Court TV on Roku. This app provides useful information on decided and pending cases. And Court TV is one of the best news channels on Roku when it comes to coverage of criminal cases. With Court TV, you can virtually watch case proceedings in court. It is the ultimate home of live news coverage of the nation’s most important legislative hearings, court trials, political conversations, etc. This blog will take you through two easy methods to add Court TV on Roku.
Katz Broadcasting, LLC has owned the full ownership of Court TV. The new Court TV app helps the public and journalists to stream the legal hearings from the comfort of their living rooms. This app includes the live telecast of courtroom coverage from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. In the afternoon, you can watch live talk shows of popular American commentators like Nancy Grace, Star Jones, etc. The primary purpose of this channel is to digiting the judicial act. Let us look into the step-by-step procedure to add Court TV on Roku without any further delay.
How to Add Court TV on Roku?
1. Connect your Roku device to your Smart TV and switch it on.
2. On the home page, scroll down and choose the Streaming Channels section.
3. Choose the Search Channels option under the Streaming Channels section.
4. Type ‘Court TV’ using the virtual keyboard and select the Court TV app from the search result.
5. Tap on the Add Channel button on the Court TV app overview page.
6. Once the installation is completed, click OK in the popup box to finish the process.
7. Now you are all set to stream Court TV on Roku. Open the Court TV channel on the channel section and start streaming it live or stream previously telecasted content.
Alternative Method – Add Court TV on Roku
1. Open any browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit channelstore.roku.com and sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on the Search channels bar and type ‘Court TV.’
4. Select the Court TV app in the search result.
5. Click on the Add Channel button on the Court TV overview page.
6. That’s it, now go to ‘System Settings’ on the Roku device and tap on ‘Update Roku.’ Once you update your device, you’ll be able to find the Court TV app on the Channel section, click on the Court TV icon and watch its live or previously aired content.
How to Screen Mirror Court TV on Roku
It is easy to screen mirror on Roku. And with the Court TV app available on the Google Play Store and the App Store, you can easily mirror its content to your streaming device. Also, the following section will help your screen mirror the Court TV app.
Screen Mirror Court TV on Roku from Android Smartphone
Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Court TV app.
2. Next, swipe your Smartphone’s screen from up to down and bring the Notification Panel.
3. From the Notification Panel, tap on the Cast icon and choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. After that, launch the Court TV app and mirror its shows on your streaming device.
Important Note: If the built-in screen mirroring is not working on your Android Smartphone, you can check out some of the best screen mirroring apps for Android to Roku.
Screen Mirror Court TV on Roku from iOS Smartphone
Ensure that you have to turn on the AirPlay feature on your Roku device-connected TV. To do that, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. From there, choose the AirPlay option and turn it on.
1. From the App Store, install the Court TV app.
2. After installing the Court TV app, launch it.
3. After that, bring down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose the Roku device from the list of available devices.
NOTE: Your Roku device will be only visible if you connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS Smartphone.
5. After that, go back to the Court TV app and mirror it to your streaming device.
Screen Mirror Court TV on Roku from PC
Ensure that you have connected your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi Network:
1. On your PC browser, visit the official website of Court TV.
2. Next, click on the Watch Live Now tab from the home page.
3. After that, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and choose your Roku device from the Right pane.
4. Finally, go back to the Court TV web page and view its content on your Roku TV.
Finally, you can watch Court TV on Roku! Court TV is being made to provide a satisfactory streaming service of the international court judgment and hearings. From murder to domestic terrorism, from the famous to infamous cases — Court TV has covered almost all the provocative cases in history. Follow any of the above procedures to add this interesting channel to your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Court TV is on the Channel Store.
Yes, the Court TV is free to add and use on your streaming device.