Are you a fan of the Neon Rider Game? Then, add the Neon Rider channel on Roku from the Channel store. Neon Rider is basically a bike driving game. The game is developed by Louissi. You can excel in Neon Rider if you have good reflexes. The Neon Rider game is all about completing the tracks with smaller time intervals. Furthermore, you can collect bonus points by performing flips and change the color of your Bike.
How to Add Neon Rider on Roku?
We can download the Neon Rider Game on Roku itself. The channel is categorized with the apps in Games and kids and Family. Let’s add Neon Rider on Roku.
1. Launch the home screen on your Roku device.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar.
3. Choose the Search Channel option on the menu.
4. Next, search for Neon Rider on the search bar.
5. As the search results appear, choose the Neon Rider Channel
6. Further, click on Add Channel option.
7. Now, you can see that the download begins.
8. Finally, click on OK as the download ends.
Now, that you have added Neon Rider on Roku, enjoy playing the game.
Screen mirror Neon Rider on Roku
We have the Neon Rider channel in the Channel Store. It is better to add it on Roku. However, we can screen mirror the Neon Rider app from Android devices as well. Let’s explore more details of this method.
Let’s make some settings on Roku so that we can make it good for screen mirroring.
1. Launch the home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Next, choose the Settings option.
3. Select the System option from the settings menu.
4. Next, choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Finally, choose the Prompt option.
Screen Mirror from Android Phones
Now, let’s add Neon Rider on Android phone and then cast it on TV.
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi as Roku.
2. From the Google Play Store, Install Neon Rider app.
3. Open the Neon Rider app and Log In to it. Now, close the app.
4. Further, open the Settings menu.
5. Next, select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
6. Next, choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
7. Next, select your Roku Player from the list of devices. You can see that your phone screen is mirrored on the TV.
8. Finally, open the Neon Rider app and stream the game on your TV.
Related: Best Anime Channels on Roku
We have discussed two possible ways to add and stream the Neon Rider game. Neon Rider is a simple game, and you need good reflex to excel in the game. There are over forty challenges in the Neon Rider game, and you need to get bonuses. Enjoy playing Neon Rider on Roku.