STARZ is an American-based streaming service that is associated with Lionsgate Entertainment. It has a lot of on-demand content, including STARZ Originals. The STARZ service is compatible enough to support every service provider. To watch Starz on your Roku TV or device, you can install the app from the Roku Channel Store for free.
How much Does STARZ Cost on Roku
To watch Starz on your Roku device, you must pay a premium subscription of $8.99/ month. If you’re a new user, then you can get to avail of the free trial of 7 days.
How to Install STARZ on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. On your home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, choose the Search Channels option under Streaming Channels.
4. On the search bar, search for the STARZ app.
5. From the search results, select the STARZ channel and click on Add Channel option to install the app.
After installation, you need to activate Starz to stream its content on your TV.
How to Activate STARZ on Roku
1. Open the STARZ channel on your Roku.
2. On the home screen of the app, click on the Sign in button. Now you will receive an activation code on your TV.
3. Open the browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the STARZ Activation Website (http://activate.starz.com/).
4. Now, sign in with your Starz login credentials on the website.
5. Enter the activation code on the website and click Submit.
The STARZ app will refresh and start loading content on your Roku.
Alternative Method to Stream STARZ on Roku
Other than the Roku channel store, you can watch the Starz channel on Roku by using some of the streaming services. These streaming services offer plenty of live TV channels with moderate subscription plans.
The first on the list is Sling TV. Sling TV consists of three different subscription packages, Sling Blue ($40/ month), Orange ($40/ month), and Sling Orange&Blue ($55/ month). To watch Starz using Sling TV, you need to purchase any one of the Sling TV packages and add Starz to the package as an add-on.
Starz add-on costs $9/ month. By purchasing the add-on, you can get to watch some of the Starz-associated channels like Starz Comedy, Starz Edge, etc.
Philo has a wide collection of popular channels with a paid subscription. The subscription plan streams over 64 channels at $25/ month. Furthermore, you can add channel add-ons to your subscription.
To watch STARZ on Philo, add the Starz add-on to the subscription that costs $9/ month and stream all STARZ channels like STARZ, STARZ Encore, and STARZ Kids & Family.
fuboTV consists of four different premium packages in its service. The service primarily focuses on sports-related content, but they also provide entertainment channels in its package.
- Pro: $69.99/ month
- Elite: $79.99/ month
- Ultimate: $99.99/ month
- Latino: 32.99/ month.
Subscribe to any one of these packages and Get STARZ with a premium add-on of $8.99/ month. Moreover, get STARZ with a $19.99/ month premium bundle streaming STARZ, Epix, and Showtime.
Other than the mentioned streaming services, you can watch Starz on YouTube TV, Hulu, and AT&T TV by subscribing to the premium package and adding Starz as an add-on. You can start streaming some of the Starz content, like Spiderman: Far From Home, and Power Book II, on Roku.
If Starz is not working on your Roku, then follow some of the troubleshooting like,
> Update the Starz app
> Update Roku Firmware
> Uninstall and reinstall Starz
> Power cycle WiFi router
> Factory reset Roku