The morning Show is one of the best American dramas streaming television series set in the Show Biz industry. This series is inspired by the book Top of the Morning: Inside the Cutthroat World of Morning TV by Brian Settler. The plot revolves around Alex Levy, played by Jennifer Aniston, a popular morning TV broadcast host, and her new rival Bradley Jackson, played by Reese Witherspoon. This series premiered on Apple TV on November 1, 2019, and after the immense success of Season One came out with a Sequel on 17 September 2021. Fun fact: The Morning Show is named The Morning Wars in Australia and Indonesia. Now you can watch The Morning Show on Roku.
How to watch The Morning Show on Roku?
The morning show is an Apple TV exclusive. That means you need the Apple TV + channel on your Roku device to watch The Morning show. Apple TV subscription is at $4.99 per month and offers a seven-day – free trial.
Getting Apple TV on Roku
The Apple TV Channel wasn’t available on Roku devices until October 2019. But since then, Apple TV has been made available to most Roku devices. Apple TV is available for these models : Roku TV 7000X, C000X, 8000X, A000X, 6000X, Roku Streambar 9102X,Roku Smart Soundbar 9101X, Roku Smart Soundbar 9100X, Roku Express 3900X, 3930X, Roku Express+ 3910X, 3931X, Roku HD 3932X, Roku Streaming Stick 3600X, 3800X, Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810X, 3811X, Roku Premiere 3920X, 4620X, Roku Premiere+ 3921X, 4630X, Roku Ultra 4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X, 4800X, Roku Ultra LT 4662X, Roku 2 4205X, 4210X, Roku 3 4200X, 4230X. So if you have one of the models mentioned above, you are in luck. If not, I’m sorry your device does not support Apple TV.
Follow the steps below to get Apple TV on Roku
1. Initially, press the Home Button on the remote and go to your Home Screen.
2. Click on Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
3. In the Streaming Channels Menu, select Search Channels.
4. In the Search Bar, type Apple TV with your Roku remote.
5. From the search results, select Apple TV Plus.
6. On the Channel Info page, click on Add Channel.
7. Once the App is installed, Open the Channel.
8. Log in to your Apple ID using your remote.
9. You can see the Activation Code on your Device.
10. Now, using your web browser, visit Apple TV + Activation Website.
11. Enter your Activation Code to activate Apple TV +.
Related: Heartland Season 15 on Roku
Now you can access all the free content on Apple TV +. From the programs list, find the Morning Show and enjoy watching on your Roku Device.
Though The Morning Show is an Apple TV exclusive, you can watch it on your Roku device via Apple TV Channel. Enjoy Streaming