Today, we have a lot of different applications available for different devices. In Roku, we download these applications from the Channel Store and the Play Store on Android phones. However, there are a lot of applications unavailable in the Play Store. Aptoide TV has a huge collection of such apps, and you can download these from the Aptoide TV without even registering. Apart from this, Aptoide TV is a marketplace of different stores. But, Is Aptoide TV available on Roku?
Aptoide TV on Roku
Aptoide TV is neither available on the Roku channel store nor can be installed as a non-certified channel. However, with an APK of Aptoide TV, you can install it on your Android devices like phones and tablets. If you need to stream the app on Roku, you need to mirror your Android devices on Roku. Now let’s discuss in detail how to screen mirror Aptoide TV on Roku.
Before starting the screen mirroring process, let’s make these changes on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect it with your Roku device. Check whether your Roku is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
3. Choose the Settings option from the sidebar.
4. From the Settings section, select the System Settings option.
5. Next, choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
6. Finally, choose the Prompt option to always ask your permission, each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
Note: You can also choose Always Allow to allows incoming screen mirroring request anytime.
With all these changes on Roku, we can now screen mirror our Android phone on it.
From Android Phones
Now, to screen mirror Aptoide TV on Roku, we are installing the Aptoide TV APK on our Android device first. Let’ begin the same.
1. Firstly, connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku to enable screen mirroring between the two.
2. On your phone open the Settings option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option. (Enable this option so that you can download the Aptoide TV app.)
4. From the browser on your phone, search for Aptoide TV APK, and download it.
5. Next, Install the Aptoide TV app on your phone.
6. Again on your Android phone, open the Settings menu.
7. Next, select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
8. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
9. Next, select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror or else your device name wouldn’t show up.
10. Next, on your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
11. Now, your connection is made. Finally, open your Aptoide TV app again to mirror it on TV.
With this we have screen mirrored the Android Phone on Roku to watch Aptoide TV.
Note: Some of the apps on Aptoide TV may not be safe. Make sure that you know well about the app you are installing on Roku.
Related: How to Log Out of Netflix on Roku?
Aptoide TV is a single application that can link you to other applications. Most of the applications in Aptoide TV are useful in different ways and are not available elsewhere. Moreover, it lets you use previous versions of the apps, and you can’t have this feature in other app stores. Furthermore, Aptoide TV is a storage place for more than just apps. It has stores of independent developers, and even you can add your apps there. We have discussed Aptoide TV on Roku in this article.