If you want to log out of Netflix on Roku? You came to the right place. When streaming on the Netflix app, you may have come across a situation where you have been logged out of your account automatically. The only reason might be you must have exceeded the simultaneous usage quota. So, if you want to log out of the Netflix app on Roku to access the app on any other device, you have multiple ways to do that.
Based on the subscription plan, you will have the access to stream on Netflix using multiple devices simultaneously.
- Basic Plan (With Ads) – $6.99 per month – You can stream Netflix on only 1 device.
- Basic Plan (Without Ads) – $9.99 per month – You can only access Netflix app on 1 device.
- Standard – $15.49 per month – Stream on the Netflix app on 2 devices simultaneously.
- Premium – $19.99 per month – You can gain access to the Netflix app on 4 devices simultaneously.
Can you Log Out of Netflix on Roku
Yes, there are a lot of possible ways to log out of your Netflix account on Roku. It is an easy question “can you log out of Netflix on Roku” every streaming services have a way to log in and log out. Also, you don’t have to worry about the log out process as it is simple and easy.
How to Log out of Netflix on Roku
There are two ways to log out of your Netflix account on Roku. They are:
Log Out of the Netflix App on Roku Directly
1. Make sure you have connected Roku to wifi.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
3. Next, select the Home option from the left pane and hit the Right button on your remote.
4. From the channel’s grid, select the Netflix app and press the OK button on your remote to launch the app.
5. Select the Get Help button from the bottom right corner of the interface.
6. From the left pane, scroll down and select the Sign Out button.
7. From the pop-up displayed on the screen, select the Yes button.
8. Now, you will be logged out from your Roku account.
Log Out of Netflix App on Roku using a Web Browser
You also have the option to log out of the Netflix account on all the devices you have signed in to remotely using the official website of Netflix.
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the official website of Netflix.
3. Select the Sign In button from the upper right corner.
4. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
5. After that, hit the Profile icon from the upper right corner.
6. Locate and select the Account option.
7. Scroll down to the Settings section and click on the Sign out of all devices option.
8. From the pop-up window, select the Sign out button.
9. You have now successfully signed out of the Netflix account on all the devices you have signed into, including Roku.
Other Ways to Log Out of the Netflix App on Roku
In the scenario where you are no longer going to access the Netflix app on Roku, you can simply uninstall the app. This will also help you access the Netflix app on any of your alternative streaming devices. To uninstall Netflix, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Channels grid of Roku and select the Netflix app.
2. Next, hit the Asterisk (*) button on your remote.
3. From the list of options, select the Manage Subscription option.
4. Hit the Cancel Subscription option.
5. After the process, confirm your selection if required.
Now, the Netflix app will be uninstalled from Roku, and you can now access the app on any of your alternative streaming devices. Moreover, you can follow the same methods on all the other Roku Streaming Sticks, Players, and TV models.