Netflix is one of the topmost subscription-based streaming platforms available Worldwide. Netflix offers quality content, amazing UI, and compatibility on all devices like Android, iOS, PC, Roku, etc. All you have to do is install the application on Roku. You would need an account and subscription to stream the contents. To access Netflix, you will be logging in to your Netflix account on any device. But what if you don’t want to use Netflix or want to change the account. You need to sign out of the streaming service. If you are a Roku user, then there are a few ways to log out of Netflix on Roku.
How to Log out of Netflix on Roku?
The method to sign out of Netflix on Roku differs depending on the Roku model you have connected to the TV. Follow the procedures given below to Log out of Netflix on Roku.
How to Log out of Netflix on Roku 1st Gen?
If you are using Roku 1, then follow the steps below to sign out:
1. Connect your Roku to the TV via HDMI and turn it on.
2. On the home screen, navigate to Settings option.
3. Under Settings, choose Netflix Settings.
4. Now choose Deactivate this player from my Netflix account.
5. Select Yes to confirm the deactivation.
How to Log out of Netflix on Roku 2?
If you are using 2nd gen of Roku, then go through the steps below:
1. Plug in Roku to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
2. Press the home button on your remote to go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to the Netflix app and press the Star button on the remote.
5. Choose the Remove Channel option.
6. Again select the Remove Channel to confirm.
This will remove the Netflix app from Roku. If you want to use the app, then you need to install Netflix on Roku.
How to Log out of Netflix on Roku (Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku TV, Roku Express, Premiere, Ultra)?
All the above-mentioned models will have a common procedure.
1. Connect your Roku to the TV using the HDMI port.
2. Turn on your Roku device.
3. Press the home button and go to the home screen.
4. From the home screen, navigate to the Apps section.
5. Select the Netflix app and launch it.
6. Now click on the Get Help or Settings option on the left panel.
7. Select the Sign Out option.
8. Click Yes to confirm on the pop-up.
1. Open the Netflix app on your Roku-connected TV.
2. Then follow the below pattern and press the buttons in the same order as mentioned below:
|Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up|
3. Choose the Sign out option to log out of the app. You can also choose Start Over to set up the app from first, Deactivate to deactivate your application or Reset to make your application go for an initial setup.
The above are the different ways to sign out from your Netflix on Roku. You can use the method that suits you depending on the Roku model you use. After signing out, you can log in again with a new Netflix ID or the same account.