Brigham Young University Television, known as BYUtv, is a live TV channel available across the United States, which was expanded later. Now it is available worldwide. You can stream BYUtv on their website or through the BYUtv app available on various devices like Android, iOS, Roku, and more. It has won many Emmy Awards for the best TV channel, and it produces more than 125+ live sports events. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to stream BYUTV on Roku.
BYUtv has broadcasted free live tv shows and channels for more than 2 decades. The quality of streaming is adjusted as per your TV capability. If you have SD TV, you can watch in SD quality, and HD TVs can stream in 1080p quality.
Some of the favorite categories on BYUtv are BYU Sports, Family, Lifestyle, Campus, and Performing Arts. They have also made agreements with the global film producing networks like Walt Disney, Universal Pictures, MGM, Sony Pictures, and 20th Century Fox to broadcasts the latest films on BYUtv.
Is BYUtv Free?
Yes! BYUtv is a free-to-watch live TV channel available 24×7 for free streaming from any location and any device with the BYUtv app. Just create a free account to prove that you’re not a robot and start using the BYUtv channel app.
How to Install BYUtv Channel on Roku?
1. Turn on the Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Now select Streaming channels from the left menu.
3. Under Streaming channels, click Search channels.
4. Type BYUtv in the search box and press enter button.
5. From the search list, select the BYUtv channel.
6. Tap Add channel button on the Channel overview page to install BYUtv.
7. Click Go to the channel to open the BYUtv channel.
8. Sign In and watch your favorite Shows and Live TV channels on Roku TV.
Related: How to stream Fibe TV on Roku
How to Sign Up for BYUtv?
1. Go to https://www.byutv.org/ on any browser.
2. Click on the avatar icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click Create Free Account button.
4. Fill in the required fields and click Create Free Account button.
5. Note that you must be at least 13 years old to sign up for BYUtv.
6. You can log in with this account on all devices.
Related: Best Sports Channels on Roku
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror BYUtv on Roku
With the official app of BYUtv available in the Google Play Store, you can easily mirror the BYUtv app to your Roku TV.
To mirror the BYUtv app to your Roku TV, you need to enable the Screen mirroring feature on your Roku TV. And the steps to do the same are as follows:
1. Select Settings from the home screen of your Roku TV.
2. Then, choose System.
3. Now, select Screen mirroring > Screen mirroring mode.
4. Click on the Prompt or Allways Allow option to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku TV.
Finally, you have enabled the Screen Mirroring feature on your Roku TV.
Related: How to stream Oxygen on Roku
Screen Mirror BYUtv on Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search and install the BYUtv app.
3. Launch the BYUtv app after installation.
4. Sign in to your account and choose any movie or TV series you want to watch.
5. Next, play the selected movie or TV series.
6. Go to the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
7. Now, choose your Roku device.
8. Finally, you can watch the selected movie or TV series on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror BYUtv on Roku from PC
The following steps will help you to mirror BYUtv from your PC.
1. Turn on your PC and launch any web browser you want.
2. Then, visit the official website of BYUtv.
3. Sign in to your subscription account.
4. Now, select and play any movie or TV show.
5. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard.
6. Choose your Roku device and mirror the selected movie or TV show to your Roku TV.
Related: How to watch RFD Tv on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, BYUtv is free to add to your streaming device.
You can get the BYUtv on your streaming device directly from the Channel Store.