The Daystar Television Network, also known as Daystar Television, is an American Christian-based religious television Network. Its headquarters is located in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas. The Daystar Channel is owned by The word of God Fellowship, founded by Marcus and Joni Lamb in 1993. It is believed to be the fastest-growing Christian-based TV network on earth. Daystar Television is available on various streaming platforms like Roku, Firestick, Apple Tv, etc. If you are a Roku user, here are the ways to add Daystar to your Roku.
Features of Daystar
Here are the features of Daystar:
- It has a collection of over 100,000 religious movies and programmes.
- Watch Daystar Television Live – anytime, anywhere.
- View your selected shows offline.
- You can save a list of your favorite Shows available on demand.
- Submit Prayer Requests, Praise Reports and more.
- Closed captioning (CC) of live stream is available.
How to Add Daystar on Roku?
(1) Turn on your Roku and go to the Home page.
(2) From the home page, select the Streaming Channels option.
(3) Under Streaming channels, choose the Search Channel option.
(4) Using the Virtual keyboard, search for the DayStar channel.
(5) A list of suggestions appears. Select the DayStar channel.
(6) On the channel overview page, select the Add Channel button.
(7) Once the installation is over, a pop-up will appear. Click OK on the pop-up.
You can now watch Daystar on your Roku device.
How to Add Daystar on Roku Using Roku Website?
This is an alternative method to add Daystar to your device:
(1) Go to your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Click on the Sign In button and sign in to your account.
(3) Enter Daystar in the Search channels bar.
(4) Select the Daystar app from the search list.
(6) Click on Add channel to add Daystar to your Roku device.
This is a cloud-based installation, and you have to wait for a few minutes for the app to appear on your device. If the app does not appear after a while, go to Settings -> System Settings -> Update Roku. This will check for Roku update and, at the same time, install the cloud apps as well.
Related: The Chosen on Roku
These are how you can use Roku to add or stream Daystar. Our everyday life is hurried, stressful, and uncertain, and that’s why we all need encouragement for the road ahead, and Daystar is where you can find it. You can also watch your favorite religious-based movies and other shows. You can also watch video-on-demand programs like Celebration, Joni, Gospel Music Showcase, Empowered, and other programs on Roku.