DROPOUT is a streaming service with brilliant shows from CollegeHumor. It has a lot of binge-worthy content streaming in it. It includes content from CollegeHumor, Dorkly, and Drawfee. You can find both new as well as classic content from the providers. DROPOUT is based on subscription plans, and you can get a free seven-day trial. Let’s add and stream DROPOUT on Roku.
What’s on DROPOUT?
You will not miss out on entertainment with DROPOUT. It streams exclusive shows and podcasts for you.
- The popular CollegeHumor series like Um Actually, Precious Plum, and Jake and Amir.
- DROPOUT has popular original series streaming on it along with the other content.
- Popular Original shows include Dimension 20, What the F 101, and Total Forgiveness.
- On DROPOUT, get new episodes of the series before they are available on YouTube.
- Also, find exclusive podcasts on DROPOUT
How to Add DROPOUT on Roku?
DROPOUT has an official Roku channel. Follow these steps to add DROPOUT from the Channel Store.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Select the Streaming Channels options on the home page.
3. Next, choose the Search Channel option from the menu.
4. Search for the DROPOUT channel on the search bar.
5. Select the DROPOUT channel from the suggestions.
6. Click on Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Finally, click on the OK button when the download is over.
8. Launch the DROPOUT channel from the home screen. Start streaming your favorite shows.
Related: RiffTrax on Roku
DROPOUT has many popular shows, including Cartoon Hell, Troopers, The Rank room, and Precious Plum. It focuses on audiences of age between 18 and 49. You can get a lot of exclusive content in the app. The library is updated very frequently and earlier than it is updated on YouTube. Also, DROPOUT has a community for fans and creators. Here, you can chat and share your views and ideas with friends. Have a great time watching shows from DROPOUT on Roku.